Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: freddy
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 9th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By freddy
Is this group finally done with?

On Aug 8, 3:34*am, Shintaro wrote:
freddy wrote:
On Jul 21, 4:10 am, 8-Track wrote:
Seen no new postings except for spam.

Nope. *Plenty...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Jul 21, 4:10*am, 8-Track wrote:
Seen no new postings except for spam.

Nope. Plenty of us still here.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 19th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 45
Posted By freddy
Charlie Nudo harassment

On Oct 17, 9:19 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:01:30 -0700, freddy
wrote:

I left this group about 3 years ago amidst all the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 17th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By freddy
Charlie Nudo harassment

I left this group about 3 years ago amidst all the pro/anti Charlie
bull****. Can't believe it's still going on.
For the record I sent Charlie one Everclear CD to dub to 8 track as a
novelty gift. ...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 17th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes