Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nyres
Forum: Books November 7th 15, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By nyres
Best of Life Magazine

On Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 12:26:15 PM UTC-5, Paul wrote:
In the 1970s I remember a very large lavishly illustrated book containing the best if Life magazine. However I cannot remember the...
Forum: Books December 31st 10, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By nyres
looking for help identifying a BCE-"Life with Picasso" Gilot and Lake 1966?

"Life of Picasso" Hardcover. The Jacket on my copy is clipped with the
"A book of the month club selection" just to the left of the clip on
the top of the front flap. half those selling this title...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2