Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Ames[_2_]
Forum: Books August 20th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By David Ames[_2_]
Third-party Amazon transactions

On Aug 2, 1:59*pm, weary flake wrote:
David Ames wrote:
A desired book had three listed sellers on Amazon. *The first was
unable to ship within...
Forum: Books June 27th 11, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By David Ames[_2_]
Third-party Amazon transactions

A desired book had three listed sellers on Amazon. The first was
unable to ship within Amazon's suggested time period and cancelled the
order. (Probably needed it till the end of the semester.) ...
Forum: Books June 26th 11, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By David Ames[_2_]
Found book!

On Apr 29, 10:19*am, "HardyBoys.us"
wrote:
It's the custom in my town for people to leave books they no longer want at our
local recycling center.
While...
Forum: Books June 26th 11, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By David Ames[_2_]
Third-party Amazon seller

A much-desired item was listed by three private sellers on Amazon.
The first canceled my order because she was unable to ship within the
time represented by Amazon. The second failed to ship and did...
Forum: General Discussion July 19th 10, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By David Ames[_2_]
Looking for on-line classified ads

Last summer I was laid up for a couple of months and I found a Web
site that offered sets and packets from various sources. Now I forget
where it is. Does someone here know?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5