Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dovers
Forum: Juke Boxes February 14th 11, 02:46 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Dovers
Hi David I appreciate your help The guy I...

Hi David

I appreciate your help
The guy I purchased the RockOla off is really a Pinball expert
So he has asked me to gather as much info as I can, apparently there
are not too many Juke experts...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 9th 11, 02:51 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Dovers
Hi David Same problem came back and now after...

Hi David

Same problem came back and now after making a selection, the selection clicks through but then nothing happens.
Tried the lubrication but didnt make a difference.
Maybe cam switch
Do you...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 10, 12:40 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Dovers
Thanks again David For some strange reason my...

Thanks again David
For some strange reason my Rockola is working fine again, but i'm sure the problem will come back.
I will apply motor lubrication as I think that may have been the issue.

Any more...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 17th 10, 09:16 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By Dovers
Hi David Thanks for your response After the...

Hi David
Thanks for your response
After the record has been played, the gripper places the 45 back into the
magazine and then does not return or play the next record
So basically gets stuck with the...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 16th 10, 12:02 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By Dovers
Rock-ola 454 Jukebox help

Hi

I have a problem with my 454 Jukebox

After playing a 45 the gripper that chooses the record gets stuck in
the record holder.
I have to shake the record holder to release the gripper

Can anyone...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5