Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Weldon Nudlpudl
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 27th 06, 07:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:37:06 GMT, 455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods wrote:

and proves that after you got several warnings, you hid your spare ISP
username for a while-

How...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 24th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 9-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

napalm, bullets and whiskey are our FRIENDS

so is money- money is good, money is our pal...

That gives new meaning...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 24th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 9-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

napalm, bullets and whiskey are our FRIENDS

so is money- money is good, money is our pal...

So, when *you* say that...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 07:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 10-Aug-2006, "bicycle" wrote:

Charlie Nudo has this theory that you are me.

That theory amuses me, especially as I don't know who the devil you are. I also don't know...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 10-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

Steven- check your email- simply call Pittsburgh welfare dept. and
report the guy for double dipping on welfare checks,...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 9th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 9-Aug-2006, "Steven" wrote:

Why don't you all have a ****ing huge pulmonary embolism and get a clue!

The latter just *wouldn't* follow the former, Steven.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 9th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 9-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

napalm, bullets and whiskey are our FRIENDS

so is money- money is good, money is our pal...

So, when *you* say that...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 8-Aug-2006, "Weldon Nudlpudl" wrote:

I hope that you're right, DeserTBoB. And in that case you should take a bow. But I've seen the accounts of bad eggs come back from...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 8-Aug-2006, "duty-honor-country" wrote:

Member Profile: 66fourdoor (1265)

snip

No longer a registered user

FINALLY....eBay wakes up to...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 06, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 107
Posted By Weldon Nudlpudl
alignment tapes-drive motors-replacement pads- 8track cartridge format

On 7-Aug-2006, DeserTBoB wrote:

Take THIS, ****wad.

Member Profile: 66fourdoor (1265)
Feedback Sco 1265