Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 24th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
LS2 write in voltage problem HELP!!!! :)

Its obvious you do not understand the functions of a capacitor. A good
capacitor will not pass DC voltage. Its function is to store energy. to
do this, one leg must be connected to negative DC and...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 13th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer 800 free play/credit button

Rob, I can put ANY juke on free play. I have an 800 that is not only
on coins or free play, but it also starts up on free play when a
selector key is pressed. As this technology is proprietary, I...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 13th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
I'm answering my own questio yet again

wrote:
Hi group,
I know it's hard to believe. After four days, no one out in jukebox
"cyberspace" could answer my question of how to put a Wurlitzer 800
(with a coin...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 13th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
POLL: Any custom mods done to your juke?

CoindoorDave wrote:
Just curious, if anyone's done any custom mod to their juke - added some
funky lighting effect, etc...

I'm not real serious about it, but have thought it might look cool...

CoindoorDave wrote:
Just curious, if anyone's done any custom mod to their juke - added some
funky lighting effect, etc...

I'm not real serious about it, but have thought it might look cool...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 21st 06, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Ongoing restore of Wurlie 1400 - free help!

Jimmy, I'm curious about how you re-labeled the amplifier after you
painted it. Also why red? Wes
Record Hound wrote:
Hiya gang -

After several Seeburgs, I have decided to tackle this Wurlitzer...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 11th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Courtesy Metal

This is A test to See If This Works
Wes
Forum: Juke Boxes August 5th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer 1100

doogie51 wrote:
I have come across a wurlitzer 1100 needing a total restoration. I have
restored other things in the past (classic car, soda machine) and I
think I am going to take this on. ...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8