Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: biglou
Forum: General Discussion August 24th 08, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By biglou
Russsian Matroskie? Free Military Frank

On 2008-08-22 22:11:29 -0700, (Jay T. Carrigan) said:

"Matros" means "Sailor" in Russian (and several other languages).

thanks Jay that makes sense :)

Forum: General Discussion August 23rd 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By biglou
Russsian Matroskie? Free Military Frank

Matroskie mean anything to you?

In any case, take a look here

http://cornelio.dreamhosters.com/freefrank/

at a Russian Nany free frank - if you can help there is a link to contact me

thanks!
Forum: General Discussion August 6th 08, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By biglou
Belarus covers on youtube

As I found it was easy to do this, I took more photos of some of my
covers (1992) & put them on you tube

some provisionals make it of interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9kJmzddjnk

I dont...
Forum: General Discussion August 4th 08, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By biglou
UKRAINE tridents (was St. Petersburg Russian overprints)

On 2008-08-03 02:27:04...
Forum: General Discussion August 3rd 08, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By biglou
You Tube St. Petersburg Russian overprints

On 2008-08-03 02:27:04 -0700, "Victor Manta" said:

"biglou" wrote in message
For ultimedia fans, I...
Forum: General Discussion August 3rd 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By biglou
You Tube St. Petersburg Russian overprints

For ultimedia fans, I have posted my St. Petersburg on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8VHBq4rJ7Q

I am still looking for translation help!

thanks!
Forum: General Discussion August 1st 08, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By biglou
Russia question - St. Petersburg

On 2008-08-01 13:11:44 -0700, Joshua McGee said:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:21:17 -0700, biglou wrote:

Do you have any knowledge or interest on the St. Peteresburg...
Forum: General Discussion August 1st 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By biglou
Russia question - St. Petersburg

Sorry for the repeat port, but I thought I might do better with
"Russia" in the subject line. :-)

Do you have any knowledge or interest on the St. Peteresburg overprints
& provisionals of...
Forum: General Discussion August 1st 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,alt.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps
Replies: 0
Posted By biglou
St. Petersburg overprints & provisionals 1992

Do you have any knowledge or interest on the Stp. Peteresburg
overprints & provisionals of 1992?

Here are some on cover - maybe you can help me identify them?

look...
Forum: General Discussion March 26th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By biglou
ct postal history

Interested in Postal History? Connecticut collector? Our website has gone up

www.ct-postalhistory.org

enjoy!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10