Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 18th 10, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Old info but !! A19 DS9 mftf rick berman auto card

I have been watching these on ebay for the last 10 years sellers are
saving "pack pulled by me" and only 200 signed ect ect.. Well There
was 1200 signed, but skybox only had 50 to give out because...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 15th 10, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
This board lost all the traders from the past!!

Boy I used to trade cards here like crazy, and when Skybox came out
with the TOS season 1 there was 30 plus posts a day! now it's been the
same seller and a few others selling cards.. I guess Ebay...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport October 5th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for Ebay user g6adc from UK

Hi if any one has his name and address please let me know.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3