Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Douglas Myall
Forum: General Discussion August 22nd 10, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Douglas Myall
GB Machine 42p adhesive

"PREY" wrote in message
Good morning.

I am trying to get a 42p Machine adhesive. I have tried on ebay...
Forum: General Discussion January 18th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Douglas Myall
The throne of England

"Asia-translation" wrote in
message
Why worry your pretty little head about this,...
Forum: General Discussion November 24th 09, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Douglas Myall
GB Machin id

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
http://cjoint.com/data/lwpSkqh0Xg.htm
Can anyone give me an issue date for the...
Forum: General Discussion January 8th 09, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Douglas Myall
Another set-to with the post office

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
On Jan 7, 10:39 pm, Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Forum: Marketplace December 19th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Douglas Myall
Do you know how to identify Machin singles?

If not, visit my website at www.deegam.com, or Google Deegam. The
Deegam CD has all the information you need for this daunting task.

--
Outgoing messages and attachments are checked by an...
Forum: General Discussion December 7th 08, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

"Douglas Myall" wrote in message
My HP Scanjet 5500c has given up the ghost and I am looking for a
replacement....
Forum: General Discussion December 6th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Douglas Myall
Which scanner?

My HP Scanjet 5500c has given up the ghost and I am looking for a
replacement. Requirements are A4 flatbed with high optical resolution,
but the most important feature is the ability to scan small...
Forum: General Discussion September 6th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Douglas Myall
Arnold Machin plaster cast used for image of Queen on stamps is found

"rodney" wrote in message

There is an image of Mr. Machin working
on the plaster cast in "Branching...
Forum: General Discussion June 16th 08, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Douglas Myall
Machin Madness - A Revenue Cancel?

wrote in message

Here's a little ditty from a Machin lot. I have no clue where I
picked it up, only that it...
Forum: General Discussion April 17th 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Douglas Myall
What are Machin booklets like these days?

"Joshua McGee" wrote in message
Hello,

One of my two focuses in my Machins collection is Machin booklets --
specifically,...
Forum: General Discussion December 18th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Douglas Myall
Happy Birthday

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message
Happy Birthday to Douglas Myall, the Machin King.

May you have a great day.

Forum: General Discussion December 2nd 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) No more Ball Point pen cancells?

"Bob Harper" wrote in message
I have been advised that Royal Mail have had so many complaints
about
Posties using...
Forum: General Discussion November 15th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) OT - Bank Card Fraud....

I would suspect a restaurant. These often try and take your card away
to process it. The danger here is that they can copy it while it is
out of your sight. I have often caused a stir by following...
Forum: General Discussion November 13th 07, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 53
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) OT - I am back

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:43:04 -0800, Ralphael1
wrote:

snip

tsk, tsk... I...
Forum: General Discussion October 18th 07, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Douglas Myall
Machin query.

"rodney" wrote in message

"Dominique Stéphan" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 07, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) Great Britain perfins

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
http://cjoint.com/data/knaMcKeWgD.htm

Can anyone please identify these perfins for...
Forum: General Discussion October 12th 07, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Douglas Myall
Testing

"rodney" wrote in message

wrote in message

test for port 433
Forum: General Discussion September 11th 07, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) France issues Euro 0.54 prepaid postal card - RUGBY WORLD CUP 2007

"Pierre COURTIADE" wrote in message
Blair (TC) wrote :
http://i2.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/b4/de/9cb5_1.JPG

Thanks Blair...
Forum: General Discussion September 9th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) Chalk surface paper

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
On Sep 9, 9:55 am, "news.knology.net" wrote:
How can you...
Forum: General Discussion July 24th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) What Slania didn't do

"Mette" wrote in message
"Douglas Myall" skrev i en meddelelse
Forum: General Discussion July 24th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Douglas Myall
(RCSD) What Slania didn't do

An interview with Royal Mail's then head of design, Barry Robinson,
was published in Britain's Stamp Magazine, July 2007 issue, under the
title 'Design(s) of the Times'. The article included...
Forum: General Discussion June 17th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 33
Posted By Douglas Myall
The stamp designer's "other job"

"Rein" wrote in message
Douglas,

it seems to me that not only Harrison and Sons had problems with
perforating postage stamps :)...
Forum: General Discussion June 15th 07, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Douglas Myall
GB Harrison + Sons printing sample (cinderella)

"Blair (TC)" wrote in message
Unlisted color variety of Chatfield # C.2.st.10 (c).

Harrison, who produced...
Forum: General Discussion May 15th 07, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 29
Posted By Douglas Myall
Spot the error.

"Rod" wrote in message

http://cjoint.com/data/fpeIXik67K.htm

Clue: The answer is in the question.
Forum: General Discussion May 2nd 07, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 20
Posted By Douglas Myall
A sad note about a friend of the group ...

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
I have been asked to relay this sad note about one of our group:

A recent small...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68