Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Lipsett
Forum: Juke Boxes July 29th 16, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Lipsett
Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

not 100 percent sure of that exact rack but all the models I have seen with that design is driven by the motor itself and if the motor is jammed or frozen that is usually the reason why things wont...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 18th 16, 12:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Lipsett
Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

so how has the project been going? is it fully functional yet?
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 16, 10:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Lipsett
Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

when you use the scan lever to the left of the turn table does the rack turn? it is spring loaded for the scan position and has two static positions of off and oper I just want to know if the rack...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 16, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Lipsett
Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

the inside arm selects records the outside rotates with the record rack and deselts the switches for the records but if the record switch is not moved to begin with then no record is chosen. want to...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 16, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Lipsett
Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

on the selector disk to the right of the turntable manually throw one of the record switches on it and see if the record is selected and plays
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 16, 07:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Robert Lipsett
Rockola 464 record rack not rotating

On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 3:43:06 PM UTC-4, Bsplit wrote:
I just returned a rockola 464 to service after setting in my garage for
a couple of years. I played about 50 records, and everything...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 4th 16, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Lipsett
rockola 424 jukebox not selecting records

discovered attract relay had bad switch stack connections. shortly after write in switch stack had excessive carbon build up and that too failed and needed to be cleaned. switches are functioning...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 20th 16, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Lipsett
rockola 424 jukebox not selecting records

when I try to choose records my rockola will not revolve the arm that flicks the tab on the carousel to write in records. If I manually through the tab the record is put on turntable and plays fine...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8