Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: soundpress
Forum: Baseball June 25th 10, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By soundpress
Big BASEBALL Media Guide Blowout !!!!

now underway at:

http://www.uncommoncollection.com

Please pass on to all interested parties!
Forum: Baseball June 24th 10, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By soundpress
Rare Baseball, Football & Soccer Media Guides Just Listed This Week

This is our June/July 2010 Inter-League Play & Boys of Summer Baseball
Blowout in honor of summer. Also. We're honoring the World Cup with
some great soccer/football rarities. Plua USFL, Arena &...
Forum: General June 24th 10, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By soundpress
Rare Indoor & Outdoor Soccer Media Guides & More - Just Listed

Hi Everyone,

We’ve added new soccer collectibles to our June Auction Round Two –
keep coming back every month for new far-reaching auctions of rare
sports collectibles and sports cards!

Over the...
Forum: Baseball June 23rd 10, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By soundpress
Baseball: Large Collection of MLB Media Guides Listed This Week!

This is our June/July 2010 Inter-League Play & Boys of Summer Baseball
Blowout in honor of summer. Over the next few weeks we will be
liquidating our complete collection of baseball media...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4