Showing results 1 to 25 of 434
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blair[_2_]
Forum: General Discussion October 14th 09, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Blair[_2_]
A whisper around town~Aust

On Oct 13, 5:50*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Hello Blair,
yes, it appears perhaps a little gossip has got out of hand,
but I can see where it has come from, (and this...
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Blair[_2_]
France query.

On Oct 13, 2:37*pm, Blair wrote:
On Oct 13, 9:09*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:

A colleague was enquiring on the NVI from France
that show...
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 09, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Blair[_2_]
France query.

On Oct 13, 9:09*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
A colleague was enquiring on the NVI from France
that show "grams".
Are these listed anywhere so I can have a bo-peep?
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 09, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Blair[_2_]
France query.

On Oct 13, 9:09*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
A colleague was enquiring on the NVI from France
that show "grams".
Are these listed anywhere so I can have a bo-peep?
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Blair[_2_]
A whisper around town~Aust

On Oct 13, 9:07*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Unconfirmed.
Norfolk Island issues are now valid postage within Australia.

Not true according to the auspost web...
Forum: General Discussion October 13th 09, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Etiquettes ID.

On Oct 12, 6:42*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Thanks Blair,
you may have pushed my collection over 1% *:)

I guess the problem in sorting these by country is that
there...
Forum: General Discussion October 11th 09, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Question about KUT 15с the orange !

On Oct 11, 2:30*pm, Андрей Жиров wrote:
On 11 окт, 22:05, Blair wrote:

On Oct 11, 5:01*am, Андрей Жиров...
Forum: General Discussion October 11th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Question about KUT 15 the orange !

On Oct 11, 5:01*am, Андрей Жиров wrote:
Hi !
The stamp 15Ó orange has got to me, I such have not found in
catalogues.

Forum: General Discussion October 11th 09, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Blair[_2_]
The Universal soldier.

On Oct 10, 9:24*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Yes, Look at the ding in the outer pmk ring at 3 o'clockhttp://cjoint.com/data/kldsjcCeg0.htm

For the mainland cancel...
Forum: General Discussion October 10th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Blair[_2_]
The Universal soldier.

On Oct 9, 5:25*am, Asia-translation
wrote:
September 1916: *Northern Summer/Autumn from the look of it. *In the
trenches in France or Belgium?

That CDS...
Forum: General Discussion October 10th 09, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Blair[_2_]
It's Cinderella time: NZ Sergeant Nola Luxford.

On Oct 10, 1:22*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Quite a gal.

"Gazza" wrote in ...
The Dictionary of NZ...
Forum: General Discussion October 10th 09, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair[_2_]
(stamps) A Small and a Large please...

On Oct 9, 11:47*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
This was the largest stamp ever produced,

IMPERIAL EXPRESS LETTER STAMP & COVER

Express letter stamps are one of the most...
Forum: General Discussion October 9th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Cinderella time~know your wmks.

On Oct 9, 3:47*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Aust Cinderella,
possibly a give away with Aust Stamp News magazine 1973http://cjoint.com/data/kjjRLokoRR.htm

are there...
Forum: General Discussion October 9th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Blair[_2_]
(stamps) A Small and a Large please...

On Oct 8, 4:55*pm, "phantomm_1" wrote:
Greetings,

Anyone know and have a Scan of the
Worlds Smallest Postage Stamp that was
actually available to the public for...
Forum: General Discussion October 9th 09, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Its Cinderella time. East German Red Cross.

On Oct 8, 9:19*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Valerian.

That magic herb that ancient Swedes would put in the suit
of the groom, to ward off the "envy of the elves"....
Forum: General Discussion October 9th 09, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Blair[_2_]
The Universal soldier.

On Oct 8, 8:49*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
A couple of likely lads.

Where are they?http://cjoint.com/data/kioUFj7v6Y.htm

Gallipoli ?
Forum: General Discussion October 8th 09, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 21
Posted By Blair[_2_]
High cost of new issues

On Oct 8, 6:26*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
...and I have the sword of light.

"Asia-translation"

I am armoured in righteousness, Rodney ...

Indeed!
Forum: General Discussion October 6th 09, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Turkey ID.

On Oct 6, 4:05*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
I presume this a souvenir of the 1956 Izmir International fair.

I wonder if it attracts a SG cat...
Forum: General Discussion October 5th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Blair[_2_]
It's Cinderella time~ Sth African propaganda-Mex

Some info on the United party (label 1 and 2)

United Party (South Africa)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United Party was South Africa's ruling political party between
1934 and 1948. It...
Forum: General Discussion October 5th 09, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Chinese script ID.

On Oct 4, 8:38*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
This is from a remote source,
Is this a phantasy? Chinese script?
Any info...
Forum: General Discussion October 4th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 21
Posted By Blair[_2_]
High cost of new issues

On Oct 4, 6:46*am, Ralphael1 wrote:

Just in case some die-hard stamp accumulator wanted these stamps.
whereforeartthou?
I doubt they are available anywhere,
( Disclaimer...
Forum: General Discussion October 4th 09, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Blair[_2_]
India~seek BRL fee catalogue.

On Oct 3, 3:39*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
"Art"

Hi
* * There is a listing in Barefoot - British Commonwealth Revenues
for 10 samps.
Art

Indeed there...
Forum: General Discussion October 4th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Blair[_2_]
India~know your strikes.

On Oct 3, 6:12*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Broadcasting my ignorance Blair,
are you able to explain the common mark "via Brindisi" please.
Apart from its obvious...
Forum: General Discussion October 4th 09, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Blair[_2_]
Calling occupants of interplanetary craft.....

On Oct 3, 5:24*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
President Kalon?! *Can you read me..............
OK. Beam me up,...
Forum: General Discussion October 3rd 09, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Blair[_2_]
India~know your strikes.

On Oct 2, 7:48*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote: