Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PC[_8_]
Forum: Coins April 29th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By PC[_8_]
Selling Coin Collection

oly wrote:

Dave Hinz is a know-nothing phoney coin ****.

But he is the world's leading expert on "nymshifting". So there!

oly
Forum: Coins April 28th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
Posted By PC[_8_]
FA: Ebay coins with no reserve

Jim Menning wrote:

Also Frank, I am curious how you have your newsgroup posting set up
that it doesn't allow others to give proper attributions to the text
you post. Note the lack of bullets...
Forum: Coins April 24th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By PC[_8_]
2008-W Silver Dollar w/2007 reverse

Ed Hendricks wrote:
Bones wrote:
On Apr 24, 12:21 am, "kodakoda" wrote:
http://www.ngccoin.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=1016

For those who care to note...
Forum: Coins April 24th 08, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By PC[_8_]
EBay sues Craigslist ad website

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello all

I have purchase Morgan Dollar coin from Phoenix Craigslist.

Does anyone understand the reason for EBAY's action?

Forum: Coins April 23rd 08, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By PC[_8_]
New 'W' Reverse Type Discovered by NGC

Rusty wrote:
New 'W' Reverse Type Discovered by NGC
http://www.numismaster.com/ta/numis/Article.jsp?ad=article&ArticleId=4212

Intersting news. I suppose this will lead to more scams on eBay. ...
Forum: Coins April 23rd 08, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By PC[_8_]
Speed Reading

PC wrote:
Jerry Dennis wrote:

WE (as in you, me, and a few others) need to get real newsreaders
(something Bigg Fredd advised us to do many years ago). :-)

Show me one that is free...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6