Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PC[_6_]
Forum: Coins February 16th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By PC[_6_]
RON PAUL --- Tax-Free Gold Act of 2008

Arizona Coin Collector wrote about Ron Paul:
*snip*

The more I read about this guy the more I like him. I was really
disappointed in the last Republican debate I watched. It seemed like Ron
Paul...
Forum: Coins February 15th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By PC[_6_]
Ebay question - not coin related

Bland Allison wrote:
I bought a lithograph on ebay. Supposedly #124 of 600. I have #122
in my office, directly from the artist. What I was sent was a bad
copy.

I've never been in this...
Forum: Coins February 15th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 124
Posted By PC[_6_]
eBay: No More Retaliatory Feedback From Sellers

mrbrklyn wrote:

It's a civil matter, not a police matter in most states.

Wrong. It's actually a criminal matter on the federal level and also
involves mail fraud, theft, and several...
Forum: Coins February 15th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By PC[_6_]
Quarter Bags -SC + Maryland

Jon Purkey wrote:
But does anyone have first hand experience searching
to know for sure?

I have searched a few state quarter bags. Nada.
--
"Line up alphabetically by height" - Bill Peterson,...
Forum: Coins February 14th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

sgt23 wrote:
Whats the average age of collectors in here? 27 here.

35
--
"Line up alphabetically by height" - Bill Peterson, Florida State Head
Football Coach

don't look wrote:

What would be a reasonable retail on this set? Ten bucks apiece seems
awful cheap.
You probably have it right. They didn't want to let it go for that
price. They...
Forum: Coins February 14th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By PC[_6_]
Ron Paul Coins

Honus wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message

Not to worry, he's not going to be President.

RON PAUL COIN...
Forum: Coins February 14th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 124
Posted By PC[_6_]
eBay: No More Retaliatory Feedback From Sellers

Jon Purkey wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:34:15 -0500, "Nick Knight"
wrote:

I suppose I should collect all of my garage sale junk up and wait
for the next...
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By PC[_6_]
Gold price reaches another record

WTF? I ask again - WTF?

Joke?

OK guys I am out of here for a while. Wow.

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Thank you for the link below. Words like "sole", 'soul", "where",
"were", "their",...
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By PC[_6_]
"The Price of Gold" - What karat is it?

Jon Purkey wrote:

Before the advent of modern calculators (which have only been with us
since about 1970), using numbers like 0.916667 was much more of a
pain in the ass.

I agree the...
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By PC[_6_]
"The Price of Gold" - What karat is it?

oly wrote:
On Jan 29, 5:26 pm, RF wrote:
On Jan 29, 4:21 pm, "PC" wrote:

The consequences of this, which was not the intention of the...
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By PC[_6_]
"The Price of Gold" - What karat is it?

tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:00:38 -0600, "PC"
wrote:

scs0 wrote:
OK, this is probably a dumb question, but when you see the price of
an...
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By PC[_6_]
Gold price reaches another record

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

If intrest rates are cut again, it may make the U.S. Dollar even
weaker and raise prices on such things as gas. Seems everyone
is a looser here. See the...
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

scs0 wrote:
OK, this is probably a dumb question, but when you see the price of an
ounce of gold listed what purity of gold are they referring to? Is it
pure 24k gold, 22k, or something else? ...
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By PC[_6_]
About the stock market

Bruce Remick wrote:

Take that Princess Bride.

Hey man, don't diss Andre the Giant. He was cool. :-)
Forum: Coins January 28th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By PC[_6_]
Gorden Brown Banishes 300-year-old Britannia From 50p Coin

Ukraina Dvi wrote:
"PC" wrote in message
It is interesting to see that people from other countries get their
undies in a bunch about an issue even less important...
Forum: Coins January 28th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By PC[_6_]
Export Duties On Gold And Silver

sgt23 wrote:
They make laws like that now, because they "the government" doesn't
want us to know whats going on anymore. The more we stay confused and
running in circles, the more they can do...
Forum: Coins January 28th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By PC[_6_]
About the stock market

Bruce Remick wrote:

You're right there. But sometimes I wonder why people reply to
someone with a cryptic quote or reference which they might
understand, but the person being replied to...
Forum: Coins January 28th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By PC[_6_]
Ebay says my SEGS coins are counterfeit Now I am NARU!

Bruce Remick wrote:

Because it's happened to you, you project that it often applies ot
others? IMO, if you value your killfile so much, you should post it
here regularly so those on it will...
Forum: Coins January 28th 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By PC[_6_]
Gorden Brown Banishes 300-year-old Britannia From 50p Coin

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

While I collect coins made in the United States,
I came across the story below on the Britannia
being removed from the 50p coin.

Forum: Coins January 24th 08, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By PC[_6_]
It's Back!

http://catalog.usmint.gov/

--
"Line up alphabetically by height" - Bill Peterson, Florida State Head
Football Coach
Forum: Coins January 22nd 08, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By PC[_6_]
Ebay ends auction claiming GSA is an unapproved slab

Yeah Nick Knight is't contributing unless he is whining about someone else.

--
"Line up alphabetically by height" - Bill Peterson, Florida State Head
Football Coach

"S. Miller"...
Forum: Coins January 21st 08, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By PC[_6_]
ANGRY ABOUT EBAY POLICY ON PCI COINS

wrote:
There are other venues besides eBay. Granted, eBay gets a large
following, but it is not the only place to sell your coins...

BUT EBAY IS INFRINGING ON MY...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55