Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pe2[_5_]
Forum: Autographs November 4th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Hampton Roads people

All Hail Hillary!!!!
Forum: Autographs November 1st 07, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Ric Flair - WOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

To be the man, you have to Beat the man! Woooooooooooo!

Congrats!!!
Forum: Autographs October 29th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Got Van Halen

Congrats-always good to see a report from one of the regulars; pe2
Forum: Autographs October 26th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.music.beatles,alt.music.beatles,alt.collecting.autographs,alt.autographs.transactions
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Advice for Autograph Givers

The worst one, at a charity function, by Marshall Faulk-"I'm tired of
signing these Bleep autographs"...(while he's still signing...)

pe2
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
SURVEY TIME!

"pe2" wrote in message
How often do you look at your collection??? I can see where alot of my
time has gone before I met...
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_5_]
NASCAR

Cool success!

Gordon and Jr. will sign just about anything put in front of them, with in
reason. Congrats!
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
SURVEY TIME!

How often do you look at your collection??? I can see where alot of my time
has gone before I met the girlfriend....LOL!!!
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Star Collector Mailbox - 10/4

Wow, Gummby-572, had to laugh. You came close to my longest return, 4 years!
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_5_]
NASCAR

Silly me, Talladega...
Forum: Autographs October 6th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Last few weeks

Joe-

always enjoy reading your posts. Wow-another Triple A Norfolk blast from the
past Joe Oliver. He came thru with Triple A Indy prior to going to the Reds.
Always good to see familiar...
Forum: Autographs October 6th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_5_]
NASCAR

What race are you attending to have the pit passes???!!!!

Tony is Tony. I have Dale Jr.'s autograph from QVC, and the full press pass
autograph. I just want a photo op with Jr, to hang beside my...
Forum: Autographs October 4th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Ed Begley in person

Congrats, Sue!
Forum: Autographs September 29th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_5_]
New member

Welcome aboard, I'm from Virginia as well-same area as Sue. Happy Hunting!
Forum: Autographs September 10th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Jane Wyman passed away

"I'm sure Jane Wyman is first lady...." -

"Doc Brown" from "Back to the Future".....
Forum: Autographs September 9th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Missed opportunities

LOL....

My co-worker sees Bruce quite often at his local rec center there in
Wmsburg. Bruce is a regular Joe around Wmsburg....
Forum: Autographs September 3rd 07, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By pe2[_5_]
In Person and TTM Success

Amazing, Mr. Black-

Good thing school starts back tomorrow, and we'll get rid of 80% of the
trolls. Any new 'graphs on your end?
Forum: Autographs September 2nd 07, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By pe2[_5_]
In Person and TTM Success

Pretty Darn Good when a celeb/artist greets you by name!

That's kinda like when Ben Jones (aka Cooter) sees me at the Hazzard
outings. He doesn't remember the name but he knows the face, and knows...
Forum: Autographs August 31st 07, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2[_5_]
NEW TV SERIES GRAPHS?

Congrats, Sue!
Forum: Autographs August 30th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_5_]
It is dead in here....

Unfortunate-alot of celebs are doing the pay thing now.

pe2
Forum: Autographs August 29th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By pe2[_5_]
It is dead in here....

Well-

My outlook cleaned out alot of junk, and man-this group is dead. I haven't
received anything in the mail, and I was hoping that Maria Sharapova would
send my SI signed from the US Open, when...
Forum: Autographs August 24th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2[_5_]
NASCAR Juan Pablo Montoya ?

Hey snot-

Juan does sign in person; however-gotta catch'm on the run. My guess is just
hang around the hauler or garage area and go from there! Saw him signing on
ESPN not to long ago....Hopefully...
Forum: Autographs August 17th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
RIP Phil Rizzuto

PLONK! SHO-VELLLLL PLEASE!
Forum: Autographs August 16th 07, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2[_5_]
RIP Phil Rizzuto

Former Yankee/Yankee Broadcaster. Holy Cow!

pe2
Forum: Autographs August 16th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By pe2[_5_]
Grand Funk Railroad ?

PLONK! SHOVELLLLLLLLL, Please.......You know who you are!!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62