Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pe2
Forum: Autographs September 1st 06, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 23
Posted By pe2
Question for Barefoot

And I quote, From the "Rocky" series....

"Bing-Bing"...Here we go again....
Forum: Autographs August 31st 06, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2
RIP Glenn Ford

One of my favorite cowboy actors...

"Mick" wrote in message
Glenn Ford Died Wednesday. He was found dead in his home. I liked...
Forum: Autographs August 30th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2
Do we need a worldwide celebrity autograph appreciation society?

Ok-

Don't mean to be rude-but we seen the page. Several have commented regarding
the site colors. The link has been posted several times in the last week.
Don't get the website in trouble for...
Forum: Autographs August 29th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2
Annika Sorenstam In-Person ?

Neat story. I'm sure Tiger sent her a TM on his phone yesterday...
Forum: Autographs August 27th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2
In Person Sucess Today

Mike-

my advice to you, once send and have the photo signed-destroy the address.
that way, you won't be tempted to send it out.

Many years ago, will MLB player Pirates/Mets Al Pedrique' was a...
Forum: Autographs August 27th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 18
Posted By pe2
4 Star Trek Captains

And to be quite honest-I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for Shatner's
autograph. IMO, he seems so stuck on himself, and to me personally-over
rated as an actor, and not bad as an author.

I don't...
Forum: Autographs August 27th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2
In Person Sucess Today

Congrats, Mike!
Forum: Autographs August 26th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2
Pictures are ready Hollywood Collectors Show Florida

Jose'-

As always, great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Wrestlers have a strange personality; more so than the normal person. That's
why I like meeting them. On occasion, they will take their in ring...
Forum: Autographs August 26th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2
For the Hampton Roader's! Today's Success! In Person!

This success really applies to the Hampton Roaders. This morning, at
7:45-Our neighborhood opened up a new Farm Fresh grocery store, here in
Virginia Beach. (I imagine they held this really early,...
Forum: Autographs August 24th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By pe2
American Music Fest; signing habits of the following:

Joan Jett, I hear thru the grapevine, is a very good signer. She loves
baseball, and the Orioles. I'm sure she would sign a ball with no problem.

KC signs as well, but best bet is get him on an...
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 06, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 12
Posted By pe2
Got robbed today

Forgot to add-

If this person has 100% feed back, and 1 neutral, I would feel safe to say,
this person will make ammends...

pe2
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 06, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 12
Posted By pe2
Got robbed today

Yes-

I would be like Gummby...Ask him when to expect the money order. Then if one
doesn't appear by the expected date-THEN leave negative feedback on him.
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 06, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2
Out in the mail...Maria Sharapova/Dog The Bounty Hunter

One is not to SPAM. Those who spam in my thread get ADDED TO THE KILL
FILE! A quote from the weakest link-

"Bye, Bye".
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 06, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By pe2
Out in the mail...Maria Sharapova/Dog The Bounty Hunter

Hey all-

I've just sent out a couple more requests.

I sent off a SI Cover to Maria Sharapova c/o the US Open. And to Hawaii-a
Hawaii business magazine cover, which features Duane Chapman as "Dog...
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 06, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2
Ping Joe

Hey Joe-

Look who's coming he

http://www.tidewatersports.com/

Check out their upcoming events page; look at the bottom. None other than
Steve Carlton, for the low price of (are you ready?)...
Forum: Autographs August 21st 06, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By pe2
Catch up time

Joe-

I could have saved you a stamp/s on Carlton.

I had to pay $25 back in the early 90's on a Swell trading card. That is his
standard autograph fee. He was one of the first when it came time to...
Forum: Autographs August 17th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs,alt.collecting.barbie,alt.collecting.barbies,alt.collecting.beanie-babies
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2
Please help

it wasn't sent just to these groups-

it was sent to ALL newsgroups. SPAM.
Forum: Autographs August 12th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By pe2
test

test
Forum: Autographs August 12th 06, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2
test

Please ignore
Forum: Autographs August 12th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2
golf

Greetings-

If you're getting programs or 8x10's signed; best advice is acid free ultra
pro 9x11 pages. The programs will fit well in a "D" size binder. Other wise,
if you want to frame and display...
Forum: Autographs August 11th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By pe2
Breaking News- Talk show host Mike Douglas dies

Yeah, I remember Gene Simmons (KISS) being on that show, in full makeup.

I think Mike Douglas was a little on edge...I mean, wouldn't you be if you
had a "Demon" beside of you? LOL!

RIP Mike-
Forum: Autographs August 7th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2
Digital Prints ?

Thanks for clarifying-

didn't read it closely...Makes sense that Walmart and Walgreens wouldn't
accept copyrighted material. I'm tempted to try them though, on a couple of
my celebrity shots-

pe2
Forum: Autographs August 6th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By pe2
Success - Today's Mail! Danica Patrick!

Don't Forget-that was the emotion coming out in her-remember Robby Gordon's
helmet Tossing at Michael Waltrip? I'll bet if Danica signed that helmet and
put it up for auction like Robby did last...
Forum: Autographs August 6th 06, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2
KoKo On the way!

Yes-B Ware-I'll forward a photo...

"Mr Black" wrote in message

just a matter of interest, which...
Forum: Autographs August 6th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By pe2
Digital Prints ?

My co-worker says Walgreens and or WalMart can print photos at a reasonable
cost. He uses nothing but those two places!

pe2

wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95