Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 2.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kris Baker
Forum: Books October 23rd 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By Kris Baker
Regarding Origin of Things Familiar

"Francis A. Miniter" wrote in message
pravi wrote:

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone has any information or reviews of the book
Forum: Books October 12th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 7
Posted By Kris Baker
Bookstores Around the World (rec.arts.books) (FAQ)

"Dan Goodman" wrote in message
Shannon Jacobs wrote:

Actually, I found this post because I was looking for...
Forum: Books October 3rd 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Posted By Kris Baker
A substitute for Un-du?

"Jonathan Sachs" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 03:35:04 GMT, "Kris Baker"
Forum: General October 2nd 07, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.collecting,rec.collecting,alt.ads,alt.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Kris Baker
Re-virginization on eCrater ...

"BrotherBart" wrote in message
gosomething:

Blujay and Ecrater are 100% free.

So is sitting out in the yard under...
Forum: Books October 2nd 07, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 11
Posted By Kris Baker
Free room dehumidifier trick

"HTH" wrote in message

"Kris Baker" wrote in message
Forum: Books October 1st 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 11
Posted By Kris Baker
Free room dehumidifier trick

"HTH" wrote in message

"Kris Baker" wrote in message
Forum: Books October 1st 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 11
Posted By Kris Baker
Free room dehumidifier trick

"RS" wrote in message
I heard about this way to get moisture out of the air that I wanted to
pass on. ...
Forum: Books September 30th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Posted By Kris Baker
A substitute for Un-du?

"Jonathan Sachs" wrote in message
"RS" wrote

Many labels can be removed by using an...
Forum: Books September 30th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Posted By Kris Baker
A substitute for Un-du?

"RS" wrote in message
Many labels can be removed by using an iron on a warm-to-hot setting
and letting...
Forum: General September 28th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.collecting,alt.video.dvd,rec.collecting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kris Baker
Ebay Hacked Again - Credit Cards & Passwords Posted

"Pogonip" wrote in message
Kris Baker wrote:
"Pogonip" wrote in message
Forum: General September 27th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.collecting,alt.video.dvd,rec.collecting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kris Baker
Ebay Hacked Again - Credit Cards & Passwords Posted

"Pogonip" wrote in message
Kris Baker wrote:

According to eBay, the credit card numbers that were posted
did NOT correspond to...
Forum: Books September 27th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Posted By Kris Baker
A substitute for Un-du?

"Jonathan Sachs" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:06:10 GMT, "Kris Baker"
Forum: Books September 27th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 14
Posted By Kris Baker
A substitute for Un-du?

"Jonathan Sachs" wrote in message
Throughout my involvement with old and used books I've been told that
Un-du is the...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.collecting,alt.video.dvd,rec.collecting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kris Baker
Ebay Hacked Again - Credit Cards & Passwords Posted

wrote in message

gojody wrote:
just read on the power sellers board some hacker was posting credit
card...
Forum: Books September 23rd 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 12
Posted By Kris Baker
Book Steward

"Scot Kamins" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Phillipson"...
Forum: Books September 20th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By Kris Baker
I WANT SOME STORIES

"KRISH" wrote in message
CAN ANYONE SEND ME SOME STORIES OR BOOKS
I AM IN SEARCH OF NEW STORIES.
PLEASE...
Forum: Books September 16th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books,soc.libraries.talk
Replies: 33
Posted By Kris Baker
bookseller?

"R. Totale" wrote in message
On 15 Sep 2007 23:02:20 -0400, Allan Adler
wrote:

First of...
Forum: Books September 16th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,soc.libraries.talk
Replies: 33
Posted By Kris Baker
bookseller?

"Allan Adler" wrote in message
"Francis A. Miniter" writes:

If you read the responses, I think...
Forum: Books September 13th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,soc.libraries.talk
Replies: 33
Posted By Kris Baker
bookseller?

"Allan Adler" wrote in message
"Evelyn C. Leeper" writes:

Allan Adler wrote:
Recently, I...
Forum: Books September 10th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Kris Baker
How much would be reasonable to ask for these art books?

"Jim" wrote in message
You can also check bookfinder.com or eBay, and see what
other copies are going...
Forum: Books September 9th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Kris Baker
How much would be reasonable to ask for these art books?

"David Downing" wrote in message
I have six art books from the 1950s, five of which were published by
Forum: Books September 3rd 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By Kris Baker
Allen Ginsberg's BALLAD OF THE SKELETONS CD

"Willy Eye" wrote in message
Allen Ginsberg's BALLAD OF THE SKELETONS CD

Is anyone familiar with this CD, Allen...
Forum: Books September 1st 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By Kris Baker
FA: 7 book lot National Geographic world photo essays

"Scot Kamins" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Books September 1st 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By Kris Baker
for sale

"Ron" wrote in message
I didn't know it was ok to post ads in here now. That's great! I'll start
turbo-listing in here...
Forum: Coins August 31st 07, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Kris Baker
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! BARGAIN COINS!!!!!

"Pogonip" wrote in message