Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob in Phx
Forum: Juke Boxes December 21st 07, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bob in Phx
Rowe Amp Noise

one of two things can cause hum...

bad electrolytic caps working as filters in the power supply and or a ground
loop.
the test is simple,

1. remove the rca input from the record player. if the hum...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 07, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

keith, I am guessing your correct on all counts....

The Juke is a buddy of mine's. I am going to suggest that he gut it and set
it up for use as a Mame type jukebox. I think I could sort out the...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 07, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

any thing at all would help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob in phx
"Keith Stelter" wrote in message
I think that I...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 07, 12:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bob in Phx
Re-Capping an MRA-1 Amp

First off, I have never recapped an amp. I have recapped about a hundred
radios. Some big, some small. I don't know the specifics of your amp, but
old tube gear is fairly easy to rebuild.
here is...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 07, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

wow, so no one has ever seen one like this!!!!!!!!!

It killing me that the vcr decks are gone!!!!!!!!!

Ill keep searching for info and see what pops up....

bob in phx
"John Robertson"...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

correction, its a 34 pin 3 row locking connector.

bob in phx
"Bob in Phx" wrote in message
I friend of mine has delivered to me, a...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

More info...

there is also a
pal decoder board and the amp (solid state) was made in England. So, I am
guessing that it was some sort of import that used a pal vcr deck.....

Bob in phx.
"Ken In...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

Jeremy,

it says "Video & sound"
here are some...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

here are the pics of the control board.

it says
"V.I. Industries Nimrod tape control board...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

will do, as soon as its light out...

bob in phx
"John Robertson" wrote in message
Post some pictures of the logic board - I might have...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

sorry, forgot the JPG extension...

please try these!!!!!!!!!
thanks in...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

ill fix it !!!!!!

bob
"Ken In Texas" wrote in message
me either

Speshul When Lit wrote:
none of these pics work for me
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

and more pics

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke4
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke5
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke6
"Bob in Phx" wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Bob in Phx
need help with very odd jukebox

I friend of mine has delivered to me, a "video & Sound" jukebox made in
Amity NY. This thing is over 6 foot tall, contains a 25 inch rca Television,
coin door and a computer.

first off does anyone...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14