Showing results 1 to 25 of 152
Search took 1.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerhard Reichert
Forum: General Discussion November 14th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Ann Mette Heindorff's pages

Toke Nørby schrieb:
Toke Nørby wrote:

Sorry Gerhard,

The obituary IS on her pages (no link from the main page though):
Forum: General Discussion November 8th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Ann Mette Heindorff's pages

Toke Nørby schrieb:
"Gerry Fisk" wrote:

Very many thanks to both you and Jørgen.
A treasure chest to enjoy from many perspectives.

Gerry.

Thank you,...
Forum: General Discussion August 16th 09, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 29
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Has anyone News about Mettes Work?

Gerhard Reichert schrieb:
Can anyone give information wether and where Mettes work found a new home?

Thank You in advance

Gerhard

Almost I regret my question, if I read this thread. I...
Forum: General Discussion August 11th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 29
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Has anyone News about Mettes Work?

Can anyone give information wether and where Mettes work found a new home?

Thank You in advance

Gerhard
Forum: General Discussion July 26th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Sweden query.

rodney schrieb:
I have been looking at this cinderella for 6 years now,
and no doubt, will be seeing it here and there
for years to come.

Anyone have any deeper information on the
Forum: General Discussion July 26th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Sweden query.

rodney schrieb:
I have been looking at this cinderella for 6 years now,
and no doubt, will be seeing it here and there
for years to come.

Anyone have any deeper information on the
Forum: General Discussion July 21st 09, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Russia ID Please.

rodney schrieb:
Good morning Gerhard,
please forgive, I do not understand you.
My SOTW has 141 issues for 1964.

You must mean 149!

Too many glasses of schnapps? :)

Forum: General Discussion July 20th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Russia ID Please.

Gerhard Reichert schrieb:

Just a short note, Sir Rodney,

in my old Michel Eastern Europe of 1998/1999 for Soviet Union are listed
the numbers 2862 up to 3011, so there were issued 49...
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 09, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Russia ID Please.

rodney schrieb:
A big thank you to all who assisted :)

I am quite ready to accept I do suffer from catalogue blindness, on
occaisions,
however only 1 qualifies here.

The 3...
Forum: General Discussion July 19th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Russia ID Please.

rodney schrieb:
Seek Russia ID please
http://cjoint.com/data/htna6DOo6U.htm

Stanley Gibbons please.

Forum: General Discussion June 28th 09, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Accuracy problems

Ralphael1 schrieb:
I make a catalog list of my mini collections and prefer them to be
accurate. I find this is not possible.
Date of issue quite often is different between Scott, WNS,...
Forum: General Discussion June 16th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 23
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Looking for a digital perf guage.

Rein schrieb:
Gerhard,

does it tell you: 14.13 or does it round off to just 14.00 or 14.25???

groetjes, Rein

Op Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:59:10 +0200 schreef Gerhard Reichert
Forum: General Discussion June 4th 09, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 14
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Uruguay ID.

rodney schrieb:
This Postage Due is not listed in my cat.
need assistance to ID
lower imprint "imprenta nacional"
http://cjoint.com/data/geiq0p0woM.htm
Thanks.

Forum: General Discussion May 25th 09, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Hindenburg souvenir! Only 9 euros!

schrieb:
On May 24, 3:05ï¿œam, Joshua McGee wrote:
On May 23, 9:00ï¿œpm, wrote:

*snip*

The other item missing from the cover...
Forum: General Discussion May 24th 09, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss

schrieb:
On May 23, 3:16ï¿œam, Joshua McGee wrote:
Dontcha love faked covers? ï¿œhttp://tr.im/mb10

--
Joshua H. McGee
Sierra Madre, Los...
Replies: 18
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Hindenburg souvenir! Only 9 euros!

Stan Fairchild schrieb:
"Gerhard Reichert" wrote in message
Stan Fairchild schrieb:
"Joshua McGee"...
Forum: General Discussion May 23rd 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Hindenburg souvenir! Only 9 euros!

Stan Fairchild schrieb:
"Joshua McGee" wrote

Dontcha love faked covers? http://tr.im/mb10

Joshua

Joshua--OK, I'll bite. The Hindenburg crashed in 1937, so...
Forum: General Discussion April 27th 09, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Happy Birthday Mr. Samuel Morse.

rodney schrieb:
From Google.
http://cjoint.com/data/eCp7tPIXBr.htm

Is this shown on Google worldwide? or just Google Australia?

Hi Rodney,
Forum: General Discussion April 20th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 25
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
(RCSD) Loyyeries and Stamps was Austria : seek cover comments.

Tony Vella schrieb:
"Gerhard Reichert"
wrote in message

I think that in the snips my name got associated with the original
Forum: General Discussion April 17th 09, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Romania query.

rodney schrieb:
Why Thanks Gerhard :)
Is it you, the Formula 1 fan?
(probably Schumacher)
Well here is one for you of Mika Hakkinen
http://cjoint.com/data/eqae6mFcBW.htm

Forum: General Discussion April 14th 09, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Romania query.

rodney schrieb:
"Gerhard Reichert"
Ramnicu is a townname in Rumania.

Thank you Gerhard,
I don't know what happened there,
I googled which returned a County.
Thanks again.

Forum: General Discussion April 13th 09, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Romania query.

rodney schrieb:
The postmark on this stamp appears
not to be a town, city or village, rather, a County.
Is it feasable therefore, to be able to collect
strikes of all the counties in...
Forum: General Discussion April 5th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 35
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Mette passed away last night.

Toke Nørby schrieb:
Gerhard Reichert wrote:

Dear Gerhard.
I had no knowledge of that (and Mette should of course not keep me
informed about what she had arranged or...
Forum: General Discussion April 5th 09, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 35
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
Mette passed away last night.

Toke Nørby schrieb:
Todd Ronnei wrote:

Mette's Slania site is in no danger of vanishing. Mette transferred
the site to me almost two years ago with the understanding...
Forum: General Discussion April 4th 09, 09:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Gerhard Reichert
France ID Marianne.

rodney schrieb:
Anyone have a glass shoe to fit this one?

WW1 National defence?
An aggressive Marianne.
http://cjoint.com/data/egkyvJ47YM.htm

Showing results 1 to 25 of 152