Showing results 1 to 25 of 373
Search took 1.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William W Western
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 8th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 33
Posted By William W Western
IS There Anybody Out There?

Are you talking about the awards show or are you talking about the
stuff in here?
Thanks for enquiring Frank....yes, the awards show. The
stuff in here is more like whole milk...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 8th 07, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By William W Western
GM, the best there is...at losing money.

Charger, which has shoved the Ford Crown Victoria into oblivion with
law enforcement. Less than 100 Crown Vickies are on Ford dealers'
lots nationwide now, and sales are non-existant. Funny...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 8th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 33
Posted By William W Western
IS There Anybody Out There?

Is there anyone out there?I only ask because I have not heard anything
new.
I was busy for a few minutes watching the CMA awards.
Whotta pile of excrement.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 2nd 07, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By William W Western
GM- the most mexican there is

You'll note that GM has done a "Wal-Mart," after years of touting its
Spring Hill, TN Saturn assembly plant as being a model for the future
of US industry, all the while quietly moving...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 31st 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 33
Posted By William W Western
LISTEN UP- CHARLIE NUDO is BANNED FROM THIS GROUP

Was that a lifetime ban or just a yearly?
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 25th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 45
Posted By William W Western
Charlie Nudo harassment

Hey Noodles...what happens when you have a fire in Bumler..with NO
WATER in the hydrants?
Trip's been hanging out with me on the alt.cinematographysuper8
group, and should be in a...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 23rd 07, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By William W Western
Charlie Nudo is "Dingy"...says Rush Limpdick

plagiarize and steal stuff from others that makes you THINK you're
right. Of course, we all know you (and your AM radio hero)
aren't...at all.
Never? That seems against the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 21st 07, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By William W Western
LA Times: '70s Japanese "econoboxes" becoming collectable

durability. The same valve problem was notorious even in their "copy
cat" of the Chevy 235 Six in the Land Cruiser, as well as in the 2.0
I replaced a lot of valve seats in my...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 19th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By William W Western
Charlie Nudo - NOT ALLOWED per this group's founder

No, HERE it is. The group's charter founder, Malcolm Riviera, ordered
you and your spam and junk out of this NG years ago, and yet you
remain...contrary to 99.9% of the other posts...because of...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 19th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 45
Posted By William W Western
Charlie Nudo harassment (and snaring mice)

I know that you're angry because you lost one of your best
customers.But Noodles,IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!You brought this on
yourself.Nobody else,not even Desert Bob,brought this on you.You only
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 19th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By William W Western
Fatloss computer program

I have been using this computer program for a couple weeks now and i am
very pleased with the results so far. its a software fatloss program, if
your looking for a diet/weightloss plan i...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By William W Western
ping WWW- 16mm films ?

a copy of "Two Lane Blacktop" ('70 GTO vs. '55 Chevy cross-country race)
went for nearly $400 recently, before I stopped following it on Ebay
That would be a good one. No, I just...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By William W Western
8-track collection for sale

Scaggs was out to hit the charts and make some cash, which "Silk
Degrees" certainly did, and with a crossover appeal into various
charts. It was an RIAA platinum awardee, IIRC, actually...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By William W Western
Al Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Meanwhile, at the Butler Twp Police barracks, Chief Altmiller muses,
"Didn't that guy try to buy me off with a bag of lousy doughnuts
awhile back over a gun permit thing?"
Hah. I have...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By William W Western
Al Gore Wins Nobel Peace Prize

Al Gore gets the Nobel Peace Prize
Almost as ridiculous as that one they gave out in 1994, eh? Unless
these things actually mean Nobel Piece of **** Prize? Nice for Al though -
think of...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By William W Western
8-track collection for sale

Miller Band, Steve - Sailor OS
One of my all time favourite albums ever. I still have the 8 track
and lp from the time. They were more commonly known as The Steve Miller
Blues Band at...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By William W Western
another bunch of gun nut crap from Nudo

...or have him locked up for 72 hour psychiatric evaluation. Could go
either way, and Noodles, knowing he's "got issues," probably won't
take the chance of that!
C'mon now, no...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 12th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By William W Western
another bunch of gun nut crap from Nudo

Guns don't kill people. Guns operated by psychotics like Charlie Nudo
kill people. Ask Chief Altmiller of the Butler (PA) Twp Police...he
has "issues!"
Trip, why not drop by...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 10th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 8
Posted By William W Western
(2) vintage dual monoblock tube amps-6V6's- $25-Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140166727356&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=004
Already a bidder....reel 'im in, Cappy Trip! Yar!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 10th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By William W Western
Charlie Nudo now thinks he's Eisenhower

LMAO!
Well, Napoleon is so over used.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 10th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By William W Western
Next piece of Nudo trash: old 16mm school projector

LMAO! Noodles...there must be half a million B&H "Filmosounds" of
various vintages out there.
Most every second hand store I venture into has a shelf or
two of these (as well as...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 3rd 07, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By William W Western
Canuck dollar passes US dollar

Well, that's because GE is the first major moron Fortune 500
corporation
to be completely taken over by it's own moron child company, RCA.
Which is also why RCA only makes alarm clocks...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes September 30th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By William W Western
Canuck dollar passes US dollar

For the first time in 72 years (!!) the Canadian Dollar is now worth
more than its US counterpart.
Too lazy to check this date, but by memory when I came back to
Winnipeg about 32...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes September 22nd 07, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By William W Western
Why No Pictures Of Charlies Firebird?

Why is he so afraid to let us see it?
It is so fabulous that upon observing even so much as a picture of it
our eyeballs would pop out of their sockets rendering us blind (and quite...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes September 21st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 13
Posted By William W Western
vintage Ford musclecars-kicking ricer butt into the 21st century- and beyond

Good accounts there dBob.
Sales were laggardly due to a screw-up that caused a rash of fuel line
failures on early 4 banger versions, which caused a huge recall and
much adverse publicity.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 373