Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Young One
Forum: Coins September 23rd 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By The Young One
SPAM! too much of it here...

We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what you think
The Young One
Forum: Coins July 22nd 08, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By The Young One
Found in change

On Jul 21, 11:15 am, (Paul Ciszek) wrote:
In article ,

Honus wrote:
A 1964 Roosevelt dime, in VF20. I'm...
Forum: Coins June 17th 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By The Young One
1783 8 Reales

Maybe someone here can help me with this, im not a forgein collector,
it is a 1783 8 Reales, i posted pix at---

http://picasaweb.google.com/kip2009/ObversAndReversOf17838Reales

---the coin itself...
Forum: Coins June 17th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By The Young One
For Sale: 1775 Half Penny

On Jun 16, 6:19 pm, "MJKolodziej"
wrote:
"alka" wrote in message

Forum: Coins May 26th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By The Young One
What are the odds of finding a 1969 DDO proof quarter???

What are the odds of finding a 1969 DDO proof quarter??? i was reading
teh cherrypickers guide to coin collecting and i happen to have 2 of
the 1969 proof sets,,, what are the odds i have a DDO...
Forum: Coins May 20th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By The Young One
I just changed the colors on my home page

On May 20, 11:58*am, "TheDimeMan" wrote:
Tony...I can not thank you for enough for helping me. *I have a local friend
"Jeff" in the stories, who tries to check what I put...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By The Young One
Guess the profile

On Apr 2, 8:41 am, "Tommy Hillbilly" wrote:
"Duh_OZ" wrote in message

Forum: Paper Money April 2nd 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By The Young One
Guess the profile

On Apr 2, 8:41 am, "Tommy Hillbilly" wrote:
"Duh_OZ" wrote in message

Forum: Coins March 31st 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By The Young One
free ringtones

i have promo codes for free rings tones... first 5 people to post get
the code via email.
Forum: Coins March 31st 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By The Young One
A Cool Sugar loaf machine....

On Mar 30, 9:31 pm, The Young One wrote:
On Mar 30, 7:55 pm, sgt23 wrote:

I can't believe none of you guys have played these things. Believe...
Forum: Coins March 31st 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By The Young One
A Cool Sugar loaf machine....

On Mar 30, 7:55 pm, sgt23 wrote:
I can't believe none of you guys have played these things. Believe me,
to them it is worth it because the people playing this things...
Forum: Coins March 31st 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By The Young One
A Cool Sugar loaf machine....

at my local walmart they got a new sugar loaf machine which they stock
proofs, SBA UNC, Walker Halves, mercury dimes, sacaawea proofs,
kennedy UNC... all you have to do it press a button to line up...
Forum: Coins March 31st 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By The Young One
A Cool Sugar loaf machine....

at my local walmart they got a new sugar loaf machine which they stock
proofs, SBA UNC, Walker Halves, mercury dimes, sacaawea proofs,
kennedy UNC... all you have to do it press a button to line up...
Forum: Coins March 27th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By The Young One
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!

On Mar 26, 9:28 am, Jon Purkey wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:48:23 GMT, Bruce Farley

wrote:
When I was waiting for my sister to come...
Forum: Coins March 20th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By The Young One
Info request

On Mar 20, 1:38*am, "Tony Kools" wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have this coin/medal but cannot find any info about it.
Does anyone knows what is it worth?

Forum: Coins March 9th 08, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By The Young One
Contest WINNER

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE CONTEST! I RECEIVED THE ASE TODAY. IT IS A
BEAUTIFUL COIN!
Forum: Coins March 6th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By The Young One
1776-1976 HALVES

On Mar 5, 8:41*pm, Coffee's For Closers
wrote:
In article 58dc4a3b-9cbb-4fa1-af1f-
,
says...

i...
Forum: Coins March 6th 08, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By The Young One
1776-1976 HALVES

On Mar 5, 7:38 am, "
wrote:
On Mar 4, 9:14 pm, The Young One wrote:

i went to my bank to today and bought 4 rolls of halves, i...
Forum: Coins March 5th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By The Young One
1776-1976 HALVES

i went to my bank to today and bought 4 rolls of halves, i just
happens to be that one of those rolls was a 1976 D roll the roll was
marked: GRADE= UNC. they all appear to be in UNC state...
Forum: Coins March 2nd 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By The Young One
Washington Dollar Blank Edges?

On Mar 2, 11:38 am, "kodakoda" wrote:
Do you think the weight is right for these?
Original or altered?

Forum: Coins March 1st 08, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By The Young One
Contest WINNER

Thanks George D!! and thanks to everyone.
Forum: Coins February 29th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By The Young One
Contest 2 days left and the price is going up.

Date amount email name
2/4/08 13:07 $14.39
2/6/08 4:36 $14.92 Gary
2/4/08 21:13 $15.21...
Forum: Coins February 28th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By The Young One
Contest 2 days left and the price is going up.

2/4/08 13:07 $14.39
2/6/08 4:36 $14.92 Gary
2/4/08 21:13 $15.21 Chuck Miller
2/8/08 11:21 ...
Forum: Coins February 28th 08, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By The Young One
Contest 2 days left and the price is going up.

Date amount email name
2/4/08 13:07 $14.39
2/6/08 4:36 $14.92 Gary
2/4/08 21:13 $15.21...
Forum: Coins February 26th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 136
Posted By The Young One
Contest FINAL LIST

2/4/08 13:07 $14.39