Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: louise
Forum: General January 8th 07, 10:27 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By louise
Thumbs up [QUOTE=Michelle]I have The Gia Carangi Interviews...

[QUOTE=Michelle]I have The Gia Carangi Interviews in DVD and VHS format
can somone tell me how to go about geting this dvd please please please someone know could you tell me thanking you louise

Forum: General January 8th 07, 03:39 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By louise
Thumbs up [QUOTE=Michelle] I have The Gia Carangi...

[QUOTE=Michelle]
I have The Gia Carangi Interviews in DVD and VHS format

This videotape compilation contains more than two hours of rare Gia
footage and features TV interviews, profiles, reports...
Forum: General January 8th 07, 03:30 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By louise
please could you let me know how i can get the...

please could you let me know how i can get the dvd and how to pay thankyou
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4