Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 1.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeremy Agema
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 11, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg FC2 Hutch

On Oct 17, 11:42*am, Bob Raney Bob.Raney.
wrote:
Does anyone have any info about this "Hutch" jukebox? *Found a freebie
but wonder if it's worth dragging it out...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 24th 10, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg USC1 worth restoring?

Hey Jeremy--can you tel me how to set the usc1 on free play?
(if possible)
Thanks
Tim- Hide quoted text -

Hi Tim, Ahhh - you gave me a easy question this time :)

To set a Seeburg Microlog...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 20th 10, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg USC1 worth restoring?

Checked the contacts and wire.The plugs where off.I put the plugs back
on firmly,checked continuity to the resistors on the mech-OK,still
doesn't pick up a 200 selection or indicate such on...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 15th 10, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
seeburg q160

On Dec 13, 3:37*am, chris linhardt chris.linhardt.
wrote:
I found one that is in fair shape. It doesnt pick up record. How much
should I pay for a non working q160?...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 15th 10, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg USC1 worth restoring?

On Dec 14, 6:31*pm, Tim wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:19*am, Jeremy Agema wrote:

On Dec 13, 7:36*pm, Tim wrote:

On...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 14th 10, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg USC1 worth restoring?

On Dec 13, 7:36*pm, Tim wrote:
On Dec 13, 9:20*am, Jeremy Agema wrote:

On Dec 12, 8:52*pm, Tim wrote:

I...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 13th 10, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg USC1 worth restoring?

On Dec 12, 8:52*pm, Tim wrote:
I picked up a seeburg USC1. It's working and playing for the most
part.. The scan stays in the 200 range,and a few of the number lights
Forum: Juke Boxes December 12th 10, 02:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeremy Agema
About my Seeburg USC2

On Dec 11, 12:18*am, PaulMotique PaulMotique.
wrote:
Greetings, *I have a Seeburg USC2 I would like to restore before it is
sold. *My Question is how much I should...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 10, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg PFEA1U Just stopped playing...

On Oct 30, 3:02*pm, WTSHNN
wrote:
This got weird.

I had the box plugged in and turned on, just setting there and about an
hour later, it, without me even...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 21st 10, 02:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Youth Group in Maryland needs help with a Seeburg LS1

I forgot to mention - The two connectors on each side of the record
rack. They are for the accessory pre-select kits (quarter & dollar).
The kits would allow several selections to be made with a...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 21st 10, 02:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Youth Group in Maryland needs help with a Seeburg LS1

Hi Barry,

You have a fun project there!

My first juke was a LS1 - check out the photos I took while working on
it (click Seeburg LS1 1967 on RH side of...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 31st 10, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeremy Agema
seeburg std160 vogue 2 no sound

On May 30, 12:37*pm, lost in ilion lost.in.ilion.
wrote:
i recently bought this juke got sound on the needle but know sound to
speakers any ideas? First juke i ve...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 10, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeremy Agema
In Memorium: Tony Miller

On Apr 2, 10:52*am, Ken Layton wrote:
It's been a year since Tony Miller passed away (April 6, 2009). Tony's
website is very valuable in aiding the repair of later Seeburg
Forum: Juke Boxes September 17th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg tonearm spring question

On Sep 16, 2:40*am, Phil wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:37*am, tyyler10
wrote:

Hello, I have a Seeburg ay 100 with a redhead stereo...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 26th 09, 01:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Help with a Seeburg TCC1..

I think your transformer is shot. When the caps short out it overloads
the transformer until the point that the insulation inside the unit
breaks down. Then the transformer shorts out - causing it to...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 19th 09, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeremy Agema
NSM Satellite 200 - spins too quickly

On Jun 18, 5:38*am, RhysLH wrote:
Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a NSM Satellite 200 - i was not working at all -
after a little bit of playing around it now works but...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 29th 09, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Seeburg pfea1u

Hi Mike, I have one of those jukes. I can take some photos of the
artwork if you wish and email you. Of course you are welcome to stop
by also :)

Thanks

Jeremy in Wisconsin

Forum: Juke Boxes November 15th 08, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
NSM City 2 carriage unresponsive

On Nov 14, 6:52*pm, James Prince James.Prince.
wrote:
I recently was asked to look at an NSM City 2 for a friend. *They said
it was functioning properly until a few...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 30th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Jeremy Agema
NSM Satellite 200 problem

On Jul 29, 6:08*am, Ian Ninness Ian.Ninness.
wrote:
I recently purchased an NSM satellite 200 which was in perfect working
order.
Unfortunately I let my daughter...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Tech: NSM Lighting

On Apr 3, 6:39*pm, wrote:
Does anyone happen to know what the thin colored plastic pieces that
slide over the fluorescent lamps is called and where replacements can
be...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Jeremy Agema
need help with very odd jukebox

Wow Bob that is one wild looking juke!

I can't tell what it sais on the front panel (video 2000d???)

Thanks
Jeremy Agema
Forum: Juke Boxes August 27th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeremy Agema
AMI Rowe R87 schematic?

On Aug 27, 4:08 am, Jussi Saily wrote:
Hi, does anyone have a scanned service manual or schematic for AMI
ROWE R87? The problem is that it won't play any record, it let's...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 31st 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeremy Agema
Rockola 484 picks up every record

On Jul 30, 7:07 pm, wrote:
We have an old Rockola 484 in our shop. Got everything running, with
exception that it will not stop picking up and playing records. When
you...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 20th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeremy Agema
TECH: Rockola 5500 carousel turns and loads cd but then immediately removes it and cycles again...

On Jul 18, 6:18 pm, skbrothers wrote:
Title says it all...

I Finally got everything hooked up and cant get the cd to play. As I
indicated, my Rockola 5500 carousel...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 31st 07, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeremy Agema
NSM Satellite 200 Troubleshooting Help Needed Please

Hi Kent,

I picked up two of these last year, Neat looking juke!

My question to you is when the mech is moving does the record playing
number go up too?

Also when it gets to the end of the rack...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29