Showing results 1 to 25 of 170
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mette
Forum: General Discussion September 27th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Mette
historic currency equivalence

"Victor Manta" skrev i en meddelelse
"Mette" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion September 27th 08, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Mette
historic currency equivalence

"Tony Vella" skrev i en meddelelse
Hi Mette.

Turkey is not officially part of the EU - their application was...
Forum: General Discussion September 27th 08, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Mette
historic currency equivalence

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse
On Sep 27, 12:37 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Forum: General Discussion September 27th 08, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Mette
historic currency equivalence

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse
On Sep 26, 1:55 pm, "Mette" wrote:
Not that...
Forum: General Discussion September 27th 08, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Mette
historic currency equivalence

"Jan Doggen" skrev i en
meddelelse ...
Hi Mette

Turkey does not have the Euro, very strange.
Can...
Forum: General Discussion September 26th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Mette
historic currency equivalence

Not that I can answer your question, but today I ran into a 50c coin, that
came
from Turkey. The strangest thing was that it was a Euro-cent coin -- I
didn't even know that Turkey had joined...
Forum: General Discussion August 3rd 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) does this remind anyone of RCSD?

he he he :-)))
Mette

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse
Does this remind anyone of RCSD?

Forum: General Discussion July 25th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Ping: Ralph

Tony,

Sometimes we are all sinners to our Lord :-)) And, after all, all responses
are philatelic and related to -- if not the subject matter, then at least
the content of my original post about the...
Forum: General Discussion July 22nd 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Ping: Ralph

Ralph,

If you still collect joint-issues, please pay attention to the j-i 20th June
2008 Canada-Japan, the first ever according to the write-up on the...
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Q: Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer and Finnish designer Alvar Aalto

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse

Not a stamp, but here is a photo of Oscar Miemeyer.
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 08, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) A: Alvar Aalto stamp found

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse
On Jul 20, 6:40 am, "Mette" wrote:
Scott...
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Q: Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer and Finnish designer Alvar Aalto

"rodney" skrev i en meddelelse

Hi there Mette,
here it is
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Q: Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer and Finnish designer Alvar Aalto

"Sir Hystrix" skrev i en meddelelse
Mette wrote:
Somebody has advised me that Brazil has "recently issued a new stamp
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Q: Brazilian architect Oscar Niemeyer and Finnish designer Alvar Aalto

Somebody has advised me that Brazil has "recently issued a new stamp
sheetlet portraying Oscar Niemeyer", but given no further details about this
issue. I have searched the Internet, but couldn't...
Forum: General Discussion July 19th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) OT - Mette

"David French" skrev i en meddelelse
It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find
Forum: General Discussion July 19th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Mette
Slania engraved test booklets ( for Mette)

Hi gerhard,

Thanks much, Gerhard, both email and NG-message have well arrived, and the
links open fine in my browser, no matter where I try them. A private mail
will be sent to you a little...
Forum: General Discussion July 19th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) OT - Mette

It never fails that when I open my mailbox in the morning, I will find some
get-well messages there. To this comes all the snail mail delivered by the
postie, practically every day, from all over the...
Forum: General Discussion July 18th 08, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Mette
Danish philatelic translation needed

Of a set of four stamps of royal palaces (Amalienborg, residential palace in
Copenhagen), Fredensborg (residence for the crownprincely couple),
Marselisborg in Jutland (outside Aarhus), and...
Forum: General Discussion July 18th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Mette
Danish philatelic translation needed

John,
The sentence means : "The packet is deposited at Graasten Customs Office".

Graasten is located in the southern part of Jutland, very close to the
German border.

Hope this helps :-)
Mette (in...
Forum: General Discussion July 14th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) US-question

Thanks for your answers, Ralph -- and thanks also to those who have answered
off-line :-))
Mette

"Mette" skrev i en meddelelse...
Forum: General Discussion July 13th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) US-question

Yesterday, July 12th, I received a very nice get-well card from a friend in
Florida, franked with two recent stamps, which according to Virtual Stamp
Club were issued on July 10th. But the cover...
Forum: General Discussion June 9th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Mette
(RCSD) Mette Update Question

skrev i en meddelelse
Hi All,

Rodney mentioned Mette in one of his posts. Can anybody give...
Forum: General Discussion May 23rd 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Mette
Denmark/Danmark booklet query

"Joshua McGee" skrev i en meddelelse
I recently acquired a charmer of a complete booklet, Scott 530a (complete
booklet), the...
Forum: General Discussion April 29th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Mette
OT Mette

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse