Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 3.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Thouin
Forum: General Discussion January 1st 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 14
Posted By Richard Thouin
Q: Newfoundland

In article
,
TL wrote:

In reference to this particular DOX, was this just mailed to someone
employed in...
Forum: General Discussion November 18th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Thouin
Russian Cancel

In article
,
"Blair (TC)" wrote:

On Nov 17, 9:12 pm, Richard Thouin /invalid...
Forum: General Discussion November 18th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Thouin
Russian Cancel

Bruno, Tony, Victor and Blair

Thanks for the input.

Blair, some of your links are broken or incomplete.

Best regards

Richard
Forum: General Discussion November 17th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Thouin
Russian Cancel

In article ,
"bc92" wrote:

Richard Thouin wrote :
Hi

Could a Russian-reading member decipher the place-name...
Forum: General Discussion November 17th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Thouin
Russian Cancel

Hi

Could a Russian-reading member decipher the place-name on this Russian
cancel and also locate this town or village?

http://cjoint.com/?lrveKtTQOF
an enlargement of the most legible...
Forum: General Discussion November 10th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Thouin
Seeking Michel catalog numbers for Memel

Bonjour Pierre

J'ai ajouté une colonne avec les numéros Michel
Les 24 et 27 distinguent le papier GC (x) et le papier blanc (y)
Le 123 distingue deux teintes: bleu de Prusse (a) et gris-bleu foncé...
Forum: General Discussion September 9th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Thouin
Israel Franchise Markings

In article ,
Milco wrote:

On Sep 9, 7:21 pm, Richard Thouin /invalid wrote:
Hi
I came...
Forum: General Discussion September 9th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Thouin
Israel Franchise Markings

Hi
I came across three Israel letters bearing no stamp but a triangular
cachet showing a sword?, 2 letters and a 4-digit number at the bottom.
The one I swoh is from 1962, I have one from the 70s,...
Forum: General Discussion August 3rd 07, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard Thouin
M-bags from Canada

In article ,
"Blair (TC)" wrote:

On Aug 2, 4:09 pm, Richard Thouin /invalid wrote:
Hi
Has...
Forum: General Discussion August 2nd 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard Thouin
M-bags from Canada

Hi
Has anyone on the group recently used the M-bags service from Canada? It
is a long time since I last did. Is that service still offered by
Canada Post? I cannot find anybody at Canada Post...
Forum: General Discussion July 18th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Richard Thouin
Black or clear mounts, Hawid or Showgard?

In article ,
Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

John Mycroft found these unused words:

Hi, All
The subject...
Forum: General Discussion July 18th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Thouin
Scott Catalogue on CD - User Experience

Thanks Tony and Brenda for these useful comments. I had read about the
registration feature on Amos site but nowhere do they mention the
no-printing restriction.

I'll be looking for a 2007 set of...
Forum: General Discussion July 17th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Thouin
(RCSD) Scott Catalogue on CD - User Experience

In article ,
Rich Daugherty wrote:

Richard Thouin /invalid wrote:

Hi

At Blair's...
Forum: General Discussion July 17th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Thouin
(RCSD) Scott Catalogue on CD - User Experience

Hi

At Blair's suggestion, I am modifying the title to provr this is a
legitimate RCSD topic.

I need to buy a new set of catalogues, the CDs can be had at a much
lower cost, are they worth the...
Forum: General Discussion July 16th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Richard Thouin
Scott Catalogue on CD - User Experience

Hi
I need to buy a new set of catalogues, the CDs can be had at a much
lower cost, are they woth the money? I would like comments from users
who have experience with both the paper and CD...
Forum: General Discussion June 4th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Thouin
Japan ID please.

In article ,
"Tony Vella" wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion June 3rd 07, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 16
Posted By Richard Thouin
Spanish Andorra - seeking Scott number

In article ,
Pierre COURTIADE wrote:

One of my friends is collecting Spanish Andorra.

He is desperately seeking for a stamp which was...
Forum: General Discussion May 1st 07, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Thouin
Shipping to Ukraine - Advice Needed

In article ,
Milco wrote:

On Apr 30, 6:24 pm, Richard Thouin /invalid wrote:
Hi
I know...
Forum: General Discussion April 30th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Richard Thouin
Shipping to Ukraine - Advice Needed

Hi
I know this subject was discussed some time ago, but I could not find
the thread again.

My conundrum is I sold a stamp album on ebay. The buyer is from
Ukraine, has only been on ebay for a few...
Forum: Marketplace April 11th 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Richard Thouin
Minkus Supreme Global collection im 25 volumes!

Selling on eBay a just received huge collection in a 25 volume Minkus
Supreme Global album.

This is a single collection including all supplements to and including
2004. Thousands and thousands of...
Forum: General Discussion February 16th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Thouin
Turkey ID, please.

In article ,
Tony Vella wrote:

http://cjoint.com/data/cquQGFftbY.htm

I can't find this Turkish stamp in my 2005 Scott. I'm wondering if...
Forum: General Discussion December 20th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Thouin
size of Israeli FDC's

In article , Pitman
wrote:

I am looking to purchase an album for Israeli FDC's. The newer ones
that I have will fit in an album for covers...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22