Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: thabigwolf
Forum: Juke Boxes August 2nd 09, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By thabigwolf
Free Rockola Max 477 Jukebox non-working

Have the following for Free:

Rockola Max 477 Jukebox.

It is currently non working but is complete.

Pickup Only: Greencastle PA 17225

If interested in keys and manual with deal: $25
Forum: Juke Boxes April 20th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By thabigwolf
TECH: Rockola 477 Max HELP!!!!

Hello -

I have a Rockola 477 Max that when it gets done playing a record - The
arm does not return and the record is not picked up and placed back
into the magazine..... Pushing the Cancel Button on...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 08, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By thabigwolf
TECH: Rockola 477 MAX Logic Board

All -

How many lights are supposed to be on the Rockola 477 Max Logic Board
once you turn it on.

There are 4 LEDs and only one of mine is lit.

When I turn the Juke on - I get no rotation from the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 1st 08, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By thabigwolf
TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

On Mar 1, 1:26*am, "news" wrote:
Hello, i have a question to for a 477..
How do i set the dipswitches in the coin unit to have 8 plays for one coin ?
Is it possible to...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 28th 08, 03:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By thabigwolf
TECH: ROCK-OLA 477

Rock-ola 477 Max help needed - Powers up with lights - Power Supply
board has 2 LED Lit. No other lights are lit.

I have the manual but wanted to see if any Rock-ola expert knows where
to go from...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 5th 08, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By thabigwolf
TECH: ROCKOLA 477 MAX

Hi All -

I acquired a Rockola 477 Max recently - It powers on with lights, the
display is blank and nothing happens when quarters are placed in the
machine. Can anyone give any advise except manuals...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6