Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vanquished Greeks Beg for the MERCY of King Seanie
Forum: Coins December 31st 06, 12:54 PM Posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,talk.politics.european-union,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
TURKEY and KURDISH 'honor killings' : "5 new KURDISH women shelters in Turkey for 2007"...

gogu wrote:
http://www.zaman.com/?bl=hotnews&alt=&trh=20061228&hn=39569

5 new women shelters in Turkey for 2007

By Cihan News Agency
Forum: Coins December 31st 06, 12:53 PM Posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,talk.politics.european-union,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
TURKEY: "I don't want to pay the bill for sponging greek beggars"...

gogu wrote:
http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/editorial.php?ed=mehmet_ali_birand

I don't want to pay the bill for torturers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Forum: Coins December 31st 06, 12:52 PM Posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,talk.politics.european-union,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Threatening TURKEY: "Ankara warns US over Armenian genocide bill of $2.00 per Armenian"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gogu wrote:
http://www.zaman.com/?bl=international&alt=&trh=20061228&hn=39561

Ankara warns US over Armenian genocide bill

By Zaman, Ankara
Forum: Coins December 31st 06, 12:51 PM Posted to soc.culture.greek,rec.collecting.coins,soc.culture.romanian,rec.travel.europe,alt.travel
Replies: 0
The fascist Turkish criminal Baba Idiot is blocked from posting and his account will be terminated in a couple a days!

gogu wrote:
I'd like to let you all know that this morning I had news from my lawyer in
Germany!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Koku "Walter Mitty" Papafloratos has a lawyer in
GERMANY !
Forum: Coins December 22nd 06, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 26
So am I a moron or is gogu a good deal like a pimpslapped grik bleater?

gogu wrote:
Ο "Bruce Remick" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message
Forum: Coins December 22nd 06, 02:51 PM Posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.europe,rec.collecting.coins,soc.culture.irish
Replies: 2
Merry Christmas yer arse I pray GOD it's yer last!

gogu wrote:
Time for Christmas vacation so I would like to wish everybody to have a nice
Christmas with your families and much of love!
To the non-Christians I wish happy holidays with love and...
Forum: Coins December 14th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,talk.politics.european-union,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Financial Times - "EU freezes parts of Turkish accession talks"...

gogu wrote:

http://www.flash-bulletin.de/

Financial Times - "EU freezes parts of Turkish accession talks":
Forum: Coins December 14th 06, 02:46 AM Posted to soc.culture.romanian,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
,

gogu wrote:

? "Mhitsos**48" ?????? ??? ??????
Henrietta Hooray wrote:

Seems that arash has a bit of a problem with...
Forum: Coins December 14th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.romanian,soc.culture.german,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
"New poll shows 60% of NAZI Europeans against Turkish membership in EU" 89% want greek "handouts" beggars OUT too..... "...UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain..."...

gogu wrote:

gogu writes:

He is nothing of the above but I still don't want to...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11