Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mattrock1
Forum: Juke Boxes April 8th 09, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mattrock1
Rock-ola CD-8 tech question

I have a friend with a Rock-ola CD-8 juke. He says he parked it in
storgage for a few months ( working) and then brought it back out to
play.. plugged it in, selected a song, and then it started...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 31st 09, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Mattrock1
Seeburg shp3 amp blowing fuse in control center

Man... the first thing that comes to mind is what hit it to break it
off? Must have been one hell of a rough ride. Something is shorted to
ground... maybe one of the lugs at the base of the capacitor...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 8th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Mattrock1
Seeburg V200 latch bar solenoid

I have installed these on a few seeburgs... they work great and you
dont have to listen to the buzz or smell the smoke. It does exactly
what you asked for.. latches when there is a key press. Take...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 11th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Mattrock1
Seeburg SMC1 SMC2 SMC3 MCU PCB posts Standoffs

This is just a blind post for someone searching 3 years from now for a
part #.

The SMC series seeburg has a computer in it called an MCU1 or MCU3.
There are three circuit boards inside the metal...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 24th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mattrock1
SEEBURG SMC1 CPA and microprocessor needed!

Ken, here is your CPA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350051198328&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022
Forum: Juke Boxes April 12th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mattrock1
SEEBURG SMC1 CPA and microprocessor needed!

On Apr 10, 5:37 pm, Ken Aldrich Ken.Aldrich.
wrote:
anyone out there have an smc 1 2 or 3 they are parting out? I really
need the cpa and microprocessor [the keypad...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 25th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Mattrock1
Diode identification

Thanks for the help peoples!

Matt
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 08, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Mattrock1
Diode identification

I need to replace a diode in a SHP3, and it is listed in the parts
breakdown as a
"silicon diode, 170 PIV" Can someone convert that to a modern part
number for me?
I have a IN4001, will that...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 08, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Mattrock1
Seeburg smc1

Way to make Him feel good guy, your a real inspiration!
Forum: Juke Boxes August 25th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Mattrock1
eBay, is this legit?

It appears to be... Ebay is pretty tuff to run a fake on these days.
Its a brave way to run an auction, but I do it that way frequently and
let the market forces take over ( kinda soft right now...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mattrock1
Seeburg tormat troubles

I have a seeburg 222 and doesnt play a lot of the b-side records. I
have checked and cleaned the contacts under the tormat and checked/
cleaned the spring loaded followers that ride on the rivets....
Forum: Juke Boxes December 12th 06, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Mattrock1
seeburg 222 red head cartridge test

Is it possible to test a redhead cartridge with a meter to see if it
is good? My seeburg 222 plays both channels on one needle, and only
one channel on the the other side. needles are new. If I...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 24th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Mattrock1
Seeburg 222 Keyboard Removal

Well, after I got done taking apart, cleaning and putting back
together the mechanism on my 222 this weekend, I was feeling pretty
invincible. Then I went out into my garage to try and find...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13