Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: garagesaler
Forum: Coins November 18th 06, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Many Silver Morgan and Peace Dollars

More silver dollars up for sale right now if you want to check them
out. These range from 1880 - 1925. More coming up as I have time.
1923S, 1922, 1879O, 1881, 1935S, 1925, 1921, etc. still...
Forum: Coins October 30th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: End of the uncirculated wheat penny rolls and gold

Hi! The last of the collection of uncirculated penny rolls is now up on
eBay. Dates range from 1937-1954.

8 Gold bullion / ingots also up for sale, ending in less than 24...
Forum: Coins October 26th 06, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By garagesaler
Gold Bullion / Ingots again (FA)

Of course I saw this AFTER I had listed the rest of the ingots! rolls
eyes That was good advice to remove the estate collection thing from
it. It is completely true...everything I have sold in...
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By garagesaler
Gold Bullion / Ingots again (FA)

I've decided to try and sell of of the H&M gold bars on eBay (I got
some great info on them from the group earlier). If anyone is
interested, here is the...
Forum: Coins October 19th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Rolls of Uncirculated Wheat Pennies, Proof Sets, Blue Ike and more...

Five more rolls of uncirculated pennies up for sale this week: 1937,
1940, 1941, 1946, 1947-S

Plus many special mint and proof sets from 1957 - 1966.

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks very much for...
Forum: Coins October 8th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Rolls of Uncirculated Lincolns ENDING TODAY

Eight auctions ending today (in about 2 hours)! Eleven more rolls of
uncirculated wheat pennies have been listed!

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks for looking!

Susan
Forum: Coins October 3rd 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Rolls of Uncirculated Lincoln Wheat Pennies / Cents

Up for auction this week - 8 rolls of uncirculated pennies from 1937 -
1954. More coming up soon!

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks very much for looking!
Forum: Coins October 3rd 06, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By garagesaler
OT? Curious about gold bars

Phil you found one exactly like what I have!! Thank you so much!

Susan

Phil DeMayo wrote:
garagesaler wrote:

While sorting through a coin collection I found some gold bars that
read...
Forum: Coins October 3rd 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By garagesaler
OT? Curious about gold bars

Dave Hinz wrote:
I don't know who H&M is but sounds like they'd be worth about 600 bucks
each based on today's spot price. There are a few bullion producers
whose ingots draw a slight premium,...
Forum: Coins October 3rd 06, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By garagesaler
Ebay sellers now require to have open feedback

Derek Homsberg wrote:
Anyone know why private feedback was ever allowed?

They first instituted "private feedback" years ago before there was the
ability to mutually withdraw feedback. People...
Forum: Coins October 3rd 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By garagesaler
OT? Curious about gold bars

While sorting through a coin collection I found some gold bars that
read "H&M .999 Fine Gold" and "1.00 troy ounce". Does anyone know
where I might find more information about these particular bars?...
Forum: Coins September 27th 06, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Rolls of Uncirculated Lincoln Wheat Pennies / Cents

Less than 24 hours left on these great rolls of pennies!

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

garagesaler wrote:
Up for auction this week - 8 rolls of uncirculated pennies from 1938-D
to 1949-S - more...
Forum: Coins September 23rd 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Rolls of Uncirculated Lincoln Wheat Pennies / Cents

Up for auction this week - 8 rolls of uncirculated pennies from 1938-D
to 1949-S - more coming up soon! Lot of 3 1921 Morgan Silver DOllars
too.

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks very much for...
Forum: Coins September 15th 06, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Morgan Silver Dollar Auction - ending in 29 hours

Morgan Silver Dollar auction - 18 coins from 1890 - 1921

1890 and 1890-S ending in 4 hours, all ending within 29 hours

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks for looking!
Forum: Coins September 12th 06, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Morgan Dollars and Standing Liberty Quarters - end in 1-5 days

Lots of items from this collection up on ebay this week. Thanks for
looking!

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

1926-S Peace Dollar

1890 - 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars

Standing liberty and Washington...
Forum: Coins August 11th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By garagesaler
rolls of coins - worthwhile in this condition?

Thanks everyone! I learn so much from this group.

I'm going to visit a coin shop or dealer at a show and do some
comparison from graded coins. Probably the best way for me to learn.

Susan
Forum: Coins August 10th 06, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By garagesaler
rolls of coins - worthwhile in this condition?

You're right! These are all pennies and I'm not sure if they are all
uncirculated or not. They seem to be tightly, professionally rolled but
of course I don't know WHO did the original rolling. The...
Forum: Coins August 10th 06, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By garagesaler
rolls of coins - worthwhile in this condition?

LOL you're right, it's more than a handful. I went back and looked in
the box and found even more. And the postage WOULD be a LOT, wouldn't
it?

So you're saying that collectors are looking for a...
Forum: Coins August 10th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By garagesaler
rolls of coins - worthwhile in this condition?

Hi all,

I have some rolls of coins that I think would be considered
"bank-wrapped", even though that is somewhat of a misnomer I guess.

I opened a roll of 1948-D lincoln wheat pennies. The pennies...
Forum: Coins August 8th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Ending in 9 hours

1934-D Peace Silver Dollar
1926-S Peace Silver Dollar
1942-S Washington Quarter
1930-S Standing Liberty Quarter

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks for looking!
Forum: Coins July 28th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA Ending Soon Morgan Mercury Dimes 1917-D Standing Liberty Quarter

Morgan Silver Dollars 1883-1890
Lot of 22 silver dimes
1917-D Standing Liberty Quarter

Many ending today and over the next 5 days!

http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Thanks!
Forum: Coins July 24th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By garagesaler
FA: Morgan Dollars, Buffalo nickels and more

Coin auctions ending in the next 1-5 days - thanks for looking!

To see all of the auctions: http://tinyurl.com/beeuh

Here are the individual links:

*1883-S Morgan Silver...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22