Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mmplain[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes May 8th 08, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
NSM Century 21 parts availability

I have never had that exact model but my experience with NSM machines of
that era in the USA is that they are hard to fix, the manuals are not very
detailed (if you can find one)and they are not very...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 7th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
TRIVIA NSM MODEL

The Consul 130D. What an ugly box!

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/group/alt.collecting.juke-boxes/
More information at http://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/faq.html

I'm assuming you have one of the American Wurlitzers model 3800 or earlier.
I have a lot of Wurlitzers from that era and that problem is usually caused
by a dirty or out of adjustment override...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 07, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
CD Title Strips

I use a freeware graphics program called Photofiltre and just do a copy and
paste. I highlight and copy the track listings from either Amazon.com or
gracenote.com and paste it into the bitmap using...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
CD Title Strips

I have a bitmap of the Rowe Combo Titlestrip blank and use a simple
graphics program to change the text. The CD titlestrips on my R-91 combo
machine are smaller than on my CD 100 so I can size the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 9th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
Rockola 488 VS Seeburg STD2

If I had to choose I would take the STD2. I think Seeburgs from that era
sound great. Be warned however, that if the little lights are burned-out
they are a real pain to replace. If both machines...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 7th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
FESTIVAL?

If it is an NSM it may not be a good choice if it's your first Jukebox.
Although they are good looking and sounding machines, everybody I know
with a 45rpm NSM has trouble with them. Information and...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 7th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
FESTIVAL?

NSM made a Festival in the 80's.
Forum: Juke Boxes March 30th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
WTB: Jukebox in Michigan Area

I know it can be a little tricky but I've bought a couple nice working
machines in your area from ebay. As long as you can look before you bid or
at least test the machine before paying you should be...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 29th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
W.T.B. ROCK OLA MYSTIC 478 Main Shaft Collar

Did you try Victory Glass? They have a whole catalog of N.O.S. Rockola
parts from the later years.
Forum: Juke Boxes March 25th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By mmplain[_2_]
Converting home Bubbler replica to IPOD or 100 CD changer.

A little jukebox replica with only a 3 disc changer and a couple 10 watt
speakers for almost $500 (with shipping) does not sound like a sweet deal
to me.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11