Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve
Forum: Coins February 2nd 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Steve
Value of a coin

"Getitwright" wrote in message
Full satin-like mint luster. Well struck.Pleasing surfaces.The...
Forum: Coins November 14th 06, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Steve
Franklin PCGS FBL or not? Look and decide

"steve edwards" wrote in message
Recently I bought two 1955 Franklins graded MS64 by PCGS.
One is designated FBL,...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve
This would make it one to go

"Jud" wrote in message

On Oct 20, 8:20 pm, "Steve" wrote:
Of every year example of a...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve
This would make it one to go

Of every year example of a crown sized commemorative dollar issued by Canada
since the first in...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve
Good sources for high quality moderns a

Premiums given out by the numismatic publications for subscribing,
commemoratives given out by numismatic organizations for attending, and
packaged Littleton coins. Anyone know of others?

Steve
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve
Canadian coin.

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Sheldon England" wrote in message
Forum: Coins September 17th 06, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve
A grade seldom seen

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message ...
I thought the slabs from...
Forum: Coins September 17th 06, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve
A grade seldom seen

"K6AZ" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:00:10 -0400, "Steve" wrote:

some of the 3rd tier...
Forum: Coins September 17th 06, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve
A grade seldom seen

I thought the slabs from this company went from 58 to 67 with nothing in
between.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1925-Stone-Mountain-NTC-MS61_W0QQitemZ160029810500

Humor aside, some of the 3rd tier companies...
Forum: Coins August 26th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve
Pearlman's "Numismatist" column ends

"oly" wrote in message

Amistad wrote:
From what I've seen you write in other threads where he is concerned, I...
Forum: Coins August 26th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Steve
Pearlman's "Numismatist" column ends

Thank you sir, have enjoyed them. Best of luck on your new endeavor.

Steve
Forum: Coins August 6th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Steve
Why coins are cleaned

The vast majority of collectors will not buy dirty coins.
Steve
Forum: Coins July 14th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By Steve
Contest, Apology, etc.

"Michael Ng" wrote in message
Dear Friends of RCC,

I apologize for my improper behavior to anybody who was the arget of it
the...
Forum: Coins July 12th 06, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Steve
A proof?

"Jonathan_ATC" wrote in message

"Steve" wrote in message ...

Forum: Coins July 8th 06, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Steve
A proof?

"Ian" wrote in message

note.boy wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins July 8th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Steve
A proof?

"note.boy" wrote in message
Are NGC capable of telling the difference?

Even if is a proof he's asking for...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16