Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ken In Texas
Forum: Juke Boxes August 3rd 10, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken In Texas
Jukebox Archive Updated

I recently made a major site update to Pinball Rebel including

New Imperial Photos
New Rhapsody Photos
And several more!

If you have not checked it our lately or are new to the group check it
out...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 10, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken In Texas
In Memorium: Tony Miller

Yes, I have an archive of this site.

I called his family to ask permission to repost it but have yet to get a
reply....

I do miss Tony though :(

Jeremy Agema wrote:
On Apr 2, 10:52 am, Ken...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 10, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken In Texas
Tech Bubbler Title Pages

I gave it a little force and it unstuck :)

Works great now :)

matt wrote:
On Mar 27, 8:29 pm, Ken In wrote:
I just picked up a Rock-Ola bubbler and the title...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 10, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken In Texas
Tech Bubbler Title Pages

I just picked up a Rock-Ola bubbler and the title pages seem stuck
and dont wont to flip.

It isnt the motor.

Is there a way to unstick this thing? I cant find a spot in the
Forum: Juke Boxes December 12th 09, 06:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken In Texas
CD Player Where To Buy?

I need a new cd unit for a rockola bubbler with orange cyber sonic guts..

Im pretty sure the one that is in it is a cd-pro.

Ive been told that you cant just buy a cd player from like happ as...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 29th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken In Texas
Problem contacting Tony Miller

I wish I had some way to contact his family about mirroring this site on
pinballrebel before it goes into oblivion.

Chewable wrote:
I am sorry to hear this, but thank you for the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 09, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Ken In Texas
Rowe/Ami moving to Mexico

Yeah, outsource the common mans job to Mexico and keep corporate in the
states...they shouldn't do this. Jukeboxes are American made products...

Well at least rockolas are still made in the US...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 8th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken In Texas
Jukebox title strip software for 45s?

I have both templates and a free online version here

http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/other/title.htm

Peteb wrote:

What's the best thing to use nowadays for jukebox title strips? What
are...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 16th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken In Texas
Will this work in my C,B or R

No it wont...its just one sided...

t4613 wrote:
ebay item #130274929987

Thanks, Ron

--
Ken In Texas
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 08, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

You can use a template from my site and edit it...

Link below...

http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/other/title.htm

gazz wrote:
i've just got a sound leisure regency 70 disc cd jukebox,...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken In Texas
AMI-Stream-Liner & Wall-Box RRC

Im not sure the answer to your question. Though Id Love to have photos
of a nice streamliner for the archive :)

Jo van Dongen wrote:
Hi,
I'm planning to use a AMI RRC wall-box on a AMI...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 4th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken In Texas
Here is one you do not see often

Yes, I noticed that...and its in working order :)

barthel wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300221680352&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:US:1123

--
Forum: Juke Boxes March 20th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1

Ive never saw one have you guys?
http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/wurlitzer/100th_anniversary/100th_anniversary.htm
--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

I dont know the value in the market today but I would pick one up if I
could find one cheap :) Too cool looking a jukebox...

Nimko wrote:
Someone offered me a singing tower in a group with other...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Ken In Texas
Ami Stream-Liner

I have no photos of this model for the online museum. I dont suppose I
could persuade you to take a few could I?

http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/ami/afeat.htm

Jo van Dongen wrote:

Hello,
Forum: Juke Boxes January 4th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken In Texas
FA: Regatta CD Jukebox prototype

What brand is this thing?

Andrew wrote:
view it he
http://tinyurl.com/2cllzj

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

Actually the rowe versions are nice....they also have the benefit of
having more part out there as years go by due to production numbers :)
The are the most expensive of the lot though....

I think...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Ken In Texas
need help with very odd jukebox

Dang John...what juke have you not saw :) I know ive never saw or heard
of anything like that one :)

Id like to see that think work :)

John Robertson wrote:
Post some pictures of the logic...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 07, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 22
Posted By Ken In Texas
need help with very odd jukebox

me either

Speshul When Lit wrote:
none of these pics work for me

"Bob in Phx" wrote in message

I friend of mine has...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Ken In Texas
Juke Shows

My site has an events calendar....if you want to add an event just send
me the details :)

http://www.pinballrebel.com/cgi-bin/calendar/index.cgi

NJ Mike wrote:

Anyone have a website that lists...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 30th 07, 08:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken In Texas
FAQ Posting Sept 2007

THE ALT.COLLECTING.JUKE-BOXES FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions
alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Revision: 2.0 September 30, 2007

This is the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list for the Usenet
newsgroup...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 12th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Ken In Texas
Johnny Rockets wall boxes

Id like to hear more about these too...

Ken Layton wrote:
I was in the new Johnny Rockets cafe here in Olympia the other day.
They have reproduction Seeburg 3W1 wallboxes at every booth and on...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 8th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Ken In Texas
FS Continental $975.00

Here she is folks...needs TLC....sold as is...

http://www.pinballrebel.com/forsale/ami/index.html

$975.00

Buyer must pick up in North Texas...

--
Ken In Texas
Forum: Juke Boxes July 31st 07, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Its a seeburg cd juke...parts are very hard to get for these...

theuniverse wrote:

Can anyone advise as to the below?. What it is and whether it is any
good and?. Thanks! :)

Kevin
Forum: Juke Boxes July 24th 07, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Ken In Texas
FAQ Posting July 2007

THE ALT.COLLECTING.JUKE-BOXES FAQ