Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 8th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB Rock Ola Bubbler Speakers

Never seen these in person but they look pretty cool on the internet.
Anyone have some or atleast heard them? They look big and heavy. Any
comments appreciated
Forum: Juke Boxes August 30th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone from Barrie Ontario

As the header says anyone from Barrie ??
Forum: Juke Boxes August 29th 08, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ROCKOLA CD-8B CD8B BUBBLER JUKEBOX

On Aug 19, 8:36*pm, "mike" wrote:
I assume you mean used? With nothing else to describe the box, you would be
anywhere from $1000 to $4000 depending on condition. Prices have...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 19th 08, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ROCKOLA CD-8B CD8B BUBBLER JUKEBOX

Hello I have an opourtunity to purchase the above mentioned jukebox.
I was excited to add this unit to my gamesroom but thought Id better
do some research before buying. So any opinions on this unit...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4