Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C.G. Learn
Forum: Juke Boxes May 23rd 10, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By C.G. Learn
To Rich in Texas or anyone

I am hoping this is the right Rich, if not, please, anyone jump in. I am
looking for the 2 selenium diodes for the AVC circuit (CR101 & CR102) for a
Seeburg SHFA-1 amp. It was written in your web...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 23rd 10, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By C.G. Learn
SHFA-1 Amp Boards

Does anyone know where I can get pics, schematics, or any info on what is
supposed to be mounted on the 4 boards located inside the SHFA-1 amp for
Seeburg. The amp schematics and books don't go into...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 10, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By C.G. Learn
Seeburg 200 wall box

As far as I know, their is no sync. In my case, it was as simple as dirty
contact on the stepper contacts on the brush wheels. Clean both wheels on
the stepper and the wheel in the wall box with...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 9th 10, 10:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By C.G. Learn
Dielectric Grease

Thanks for the info.

On 2/7/10 8:57 AM, in article
, "Dave
Beck" Flexed Their Fingers To The Keyboard And Wrote The Following...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 9th 10, 10:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By C.G. Learn
Dielectric Grease

Thanks for the response, I will check into it.

On 2/8/10 4:07 PM, in article i2%bn.62980$Db2.40392@edtnps83, "John
Robertson" Flexed Their Fingers To The Keyboard And Wrote The Following
Useless...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 7th 10, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By C.G. Learn
Dielectric Grease

I am putting in a stepper on my 222 Seeburg, is is recommended to put
Dielectric Grease on the tormat and selector plugs that attach to the
stepper, or is this a waste of time. Thanks in advance

C.G.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 10, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By C.G. Learn
45 Record Manufacturing

I have had many records done by Kim, and he does a great job and stands
behind his work.

On 1/26/10 11:03 PM, in article , "Arthur
Dent" Flexed Their Fingers To The...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7