Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Giovanni C. Pettinaro
Forum: Paper Money May 4th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 1
1963 S5 red seal star note

Hello,
Your note belongs to the United States Notes/Legal tender Issue.
In particular it belongs to the last series of this type: 1963.
According to your description, your note seems to be in...
Forum: Paper Money January 12th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
UNC World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money December 18th 08, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
UNC World Banknotes

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money November 12th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
FS: World Banknotes

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money October 14th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
FS: World Paper Money in UNC

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money October 7th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
FS: UNC World Paper Money For Sale

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money July 9th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money July 2nd 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World banknotes for sale

Dear All,
A new great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition is up for sale on our company's web
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money June 24th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Russian Ruble

One of the most interesting collection of paper money is the one
issued by Russia. On the Krause catalog it is difficult to capture the
how nice the various issues of Rubles are. It is also not...
Forum: Paper Money June 24th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
The Samoa Dilemma

Hello,
what about listing "Western Samoa" as "Samoa, Western"??? :-) In
this way, it will always be listed under S instead of W or S regardless
of what each edition of Krause catalog enlists...
Forum: Paper Money June 20th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
We have a great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Banknotes in UNC condition up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our...
Forum: Paper Money June 5th 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes for Sale

Dear All,
we have a great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Paper Money in UNC condition up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All...
Forum: Paper Money June 5th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 30
New edition of Standard Catalog of World Paper Money

Hello Matthew and Owen,
I read your thread about Krause Catalog and I think that despite
the many faults of the book, it is still a good reference for World
Paper Money. Nobody nowadays...
Forum: Paper Money June 3rd 08, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
1944 Italy 100 Lire Cento

Hello,
the note you mean is one of those issued during the Interim
Government of Italy in the Fall of 1944. There are 3 types according to
the issuing printer.
Type 1) series from A1...
Forum: Paper Money May 30th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes for Sale

Dear All,
we have a great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Paper Money in UNC condition up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All...
Forum: Paper Money May 22nd 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
we have a great selection of rare and elusive historical and modern
World Paper Money in UNC condition up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All...
Forum: Paper Money May 9th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes for Sale

Dear All,
a new great selection of historical and modern World Paper Money is
up for sale on our company's web site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com).
All our extensive stock can be viewed and...
Forum: Paper Money April 23rd 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
UNC World Banknotes for sale

Dear All,
We have a lot of World Paper Money for sale and almost all the notes
are in UNC condition. This week, among the many Countries we have, we
feature Cyprus, France, Jersey, Malta, Salt...
Forum: Paper Money April 11th 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
We have a lot of World Bank Notes for sale in UNC condition. All the
stock can be viewed and ordered on-line at our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). PayPal is...
Forum: Paper Money March 24th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
World Banknotes For Sale

Dear Sir,
thanks for your suggestion. I apologize for the slowness of your
connection speed, however, I think that if you click on "complete list",
instead of a particular Continent, then you...
Forum: Paper Money March 20th 08, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
World Banknotes For Sale

Dear All,
We have a lot of World Paper Money for sale in UNC condition in our
current list. All our stock can be viewed and ordered on-line at our
company web site...
Forum: Paper Money March 10th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Paper Money For Sale

Dear All,
we have a great selection of historical and modern World Paper
Money up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our extensive stock can be viewed...
Forum: Paper Money March 5th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
World Paper Money For Sale

Dear All,
we have a great selection of historical and modern World Paper
Money up for sale on our company's web site
(http://www.papermoneymarket.com). All our extensive stock can be viewed...
Forum: Paper Money February 1st 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
UNC World Paper Money for Sale

Dear All,
I wanted to let you know that we have a lot of World Paper Money for
sale in UNC condition. All the stock can be viewed and ordered on-line
at our company web site...
Forum: Paper Money December 12th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
UNC World Notes for sale

Dear All,
We have put on-line on our web site a great deal of new notes for
sale and more will be added soon. Please, come and visit our updated
site (http://www.papermoneymarket.com) and our...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68