Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helen Wallace
Forum: Coins June 25th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Helen Wallace
New Moderated coin message board

"RF" wrote

My, my such a horny old bag!
You're not fooling anyone Fwankie!

I asked you to PLEASE stop making public posts claiming I am Frank (There is
no W in his name, by...
Forum: Coins June 23rd 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Helen Wallace
New Moderated coin message board

"RF" wrote in message

Have a nice day Frank.

I am not Frank. Email me and I will send you my number. Call me and I will
set you straight.
Forum: Coins June 21st 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Helen Wallace
Government Is Sued Over Seizure of Liberty Dollars

"RF" wrote in message
On Jun 19, 11:42 pm, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:

The...
Forum: Coins June 16th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 78
Posted By Helen Wallace
FA: 1831 Bust Half PCGS AU-58

"RF" wrote

Ah yes, what would a weekend be without Ira's usual blather and inane
hype about his coins?
Everyone he sells is, of course, undergraded and a bargain at...
Forum: Coins June 16th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Helen Wallace
1909-S VDB Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-64RD

"RF" wrote

I said I had SOME effect. ;)
Of course Ira (AKA "The Professional Numismatist") is still trying to
flummox buyers with irrelevant blather about higher grades,...
Forum: Coins June 16th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Helen Wallace
New Moderated coin message board

For those who are sick and tired of the abuse and personal attacks in RCC
(most recently
by RF) you are invited to join a MODERATED group he

http://www.coinclub.com/

Helen Wallace
R.E. Wallace...
Forum: Coins May 29th 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Helen Wallace
Fwankie: Deranged crackpot or paranoid schizophrenic?

Has Frank or Ira sued you yet for slander and interfereing with their
business? And I am sick and tired of you
claiming that I am Frank. Our business has been in Fort Worth, Texas since
1948, and...
Forum: Coins May 29th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Helen Wallace
DGS Dominion Coin Grading

"Bill the Cameo King" wrote in message
I have a good feeling about DGS coin grading, through I have not...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Helen Wallace
Question on new e-Bay rules.

"RF" wrote in message

Calm down Frankie.
You aren't fooling anyone by posting under another name.

You are the one with a hole in his screen door. I first met Frank about...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Helen Wallace
Copper looking state quarter

"Jim Menning" wrote in message

Judging by the irregularity of the surface coloring, it appears to be
chemically...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Helen Wallace
Two certified two cent pieces, ANACS and NGC

Very nice coins indeed.

--
Helen Wallace
R.E. Wallace Stamps & Coins

"reality" wrote in message

I figured you for a ****ing faggot. Thanks for the...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By Helen Wallace
Selling Coin Collection

"RF" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 5:44 pm, reality wrote:
Honest dealers...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Helen Wallace
Best way to ship coins

"Ed B." wrote in message
I have some gold coins on eBay that I'm selling, and I was planning on
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Helen Wallace
2008 Silver Eagles

"Harvey Bastacky" wrote in message
I had a look at my new 2008 Silver Eagles and noticed that the U in UNITED
has a...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
Posted By Helen Wallace
FA: Ebay coins with no reserve

"RF" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 6:08 pm, oly wrote:

"Hello Friends..."...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
Posted By Helen Wallace
FA: Ebay coins with no reserve

"tony cooper" wrote in message

There is nothing to stop you from providing descriptive text that
identifies a...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By Helen Wallace
CAC scrubbed from PCGS message boards

"RF" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 11:15 am, Frank Provasek wrote:

.Why...
Forum: Coins April 30th 08, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Helen Wallace
Question on new e-Bay rules.

"RF" wrote in message

A certain well-known whiner had auctions for non-approved TPGs pulled
for...
Forum: Coins April 13th 08, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Helen Wallace
Nice stuff on ebay

And the items all seem to have disappeared...

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
Free shipping to RCC...
Forum: Coins April 13th 08, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wallace
Is ANACS out of their minds? AU-50? AU-50??!!

EF40 is the correct grade. Of course the bottom 1% of the the barrell tends
to get traded around over and over again for the next sucker.

wrote in message...
Forum: Coins April 13th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen Wallace
Ungraded Coins

The grading service scam depends on convincing collectors that it is
unethical to grade their own coins.

Seems like the ANA is cutting their own throats by taking "endorsement"
money from the...
Forum: Coins April 13th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Helen Wallace
Franklin Mint TV

Is there a new law that I haven't heard about that makes it a crime to gold
plate coins?

This has been done for years in the jewelry business.