Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: theuniverse
Forum: Juke Boxes April 10th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By theuniverse
Title cards For NSM Performer Grand 2000

Anyone make these, or do owners make their own. Anyone?.
Thanks ever so! :)
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By theuniverse
NSM PERFORMER GRAND II (CD) Juke

Peter, could you advise as to whether the external speakers make much of
a difference?. I am toying with the idea of adding them to my Performer
Grand..

Ta! :)

jukeboxpete wrote:
Tom,

I...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 7th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By theuniverse
NSM PERFORMER GRAND II (CD) Juke

I've had one (the only juke I'ved owned) for about four months. Like it
a whole lot. Money well spent. The operator I got it off said they
were/are most reliable..

TL88427 wrote:
Was offered ...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 30th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By theuniverse
Jukebox

Can anyone advise as to the below?. What it is and whether it is any
good and?. Thanks! :)

Kevin
Auckland, New...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 14th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By theuniverse
Opinions on this Jukebox, please?

Thanks, Keith. Down here they (the owners/operators) seem to believe
they are worth their weight in gold..

Keith Stelter wrote:
My only opinion is that in the US that would be a $1,000.00 (USD)...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 13th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By theuniverse
Opinions on this Jukebox, please?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Coinop-pinball/auction-95814993.htm

It is at auction in New Zealand. Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks! :)
Forum: Juke Boxes March 14th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By theuniverse
Opinions on Rock-ola Bubbler

Seriously considering buying a new Rock-ola Bubbler from the
manufacturer (for home use). Anyone here bought/owned said juke from
new?. Opinions?.

Thanks!...Royce

Auckland, New Zealand
Forum: Juke Boxes March 1st 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By theuniverse
Dealer Contacts

Howdy

Seeking dealer contacts for new CD jukeboxes in Australia and New
Zealand. Can someone assist?. Thanks in advance! :)
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8