Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony[_4_]
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 21, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Wurlitzer 3700 era parts needed for a 1050

On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 8:02:17 AM UTC-4, Ronald Miller wrote:
Hey, Tony.................. I'd like to ask you about my Wurlitzer 1050, (Sonata), box because I know
you have worked on a few...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 30th 20, 06:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Wurlitzer 3700 era parts needed for a 1050

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 2:41:10 PM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:
On 2020/10/29 9:33 a.m., Tony wrote:
Working on a machine that has been butchered and need a few odd parts.
If you...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 29th 20, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Wurlitzer 3700 era parts needed for a 1050

Working on a machine that has been butchered and need a few odd parts.
If you have a parts mech these parts are not normally worn or broken. 3700 mech model 1050.

Manual info:
Page 36C Item 13 part...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 9th 10, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Reconing speakers - When?

NJ Mike wrote:
This might be a stupid question, but aside from physical damage or
defects, when should this be done?

The reason I'm asking is that on my RO1454, I've had the amp rebuilt,
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 10, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

Grojohn wrote:
You measured this at the exact time you made a selection?

I had to hold the subtract solenoid in on the credit unit to see the
voltage otherwise my meter would just flash too...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 24th 10, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

Grojohn wrote:
I just discovered somemore info:

Ok, I had 18 vdc across the tormat memory. Using ohms law, I figured I
have 189.7mA
going into the selected toroid.

Question:
Does...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 19th 10, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_4_]
AMI MODEL B

Tony wrote:
wayne wrote:
Hi, i have a ami model b, which will not reject, the mech got stuck,
i freed it up, and now the micro switch will not reject the record,
nor will the reject...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 19th 10, 05:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_4_]
AMI MODEL B

wayne wrote:
Hi, i have a ami model b, which will not reject, the mech got stuck,
i freed it up, and now the micro switch will not reject the record,
nor will the reject button on the back of...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 3rd 10, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Anyone order tubes from this place: http://www.vacuumtubes.net/

Grojohn wrote:
Anyone order tubes from this place:
http://www.vacuumtubes.net/

Looks like good prices...

John

I don't think I ever dealt with them. For comparison look at
Antique...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 3rd 10, 10:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Got my v-200 yesterday..

John Robertson wrote:
Cheapfilm wrote:
Is the machine playing selected records? If so why change it out unless
you want to be original...

yes.. but the mech. is going back and forth...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 10, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_4_]
RO Gripper arm position adjustment

NJ Mike wrote:
I've noticed that on my RO1454, that when odd selections are played
(gripper arm on left side) the arm is level with the turntable. When
the arm is in the play position for even...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 11th 10, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_4_]
WTB: ROCKOLA SHUFFLEBOARDS & MISC. EQUIP.

andy wrote:
Will pay cash and pick up any rockola shuffleboards or related equip.
such as EM scoreboards, coinboxes, lights, pucks, signs and any other
advertising.
417 860 3030

I admire...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 10, 08:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Tony[_4_]
In Memorium: Tony Miller

John Robertson wrote:
Ken Layton wrote:
It's been a year since Tony Miller passed away (April 6, 2009). Tony's
website is very valuable in aiding the repair of later Seeburg
jukeboxes. The...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 10, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony[_4_]
R-85 losing 'home', playing wrong selection (part II)

kreed wrote:
On Mar 26, 6:14 am, Tony wrote:
Old School Al wrote:
LED does flash while the carousel is turning to select the next
record.
I have a new optical...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 27th 10, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony[_4_]
R-85 losing 'home', playing wrong selection (part II)

Old School Al wrote:
Yea, I had reflowed solder on all boards previously (see earlier posts
in thread).

I have the new optical switch in there and things seems to be better
now.

Good to...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 25th 10, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Old School Al wrote:
LED does flash while the carousel is turning to select the next
record.

I have a new optical switch on order and will see what this does for
me.

If you remove the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 24th 10, 02:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 20
Posted By Tony[_4_]
R-85 losing 'home', playing wrong selection (part II)

Old School Al wrote:
Guess I should have changed the subject to reflect that this remains
unresolved. Done. :)

On Mar 22, 4:28 pm, Old School Al wrote:
Well, the...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 9th 10, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_4_]
testing Seeburg Output Transformers

Philip Nasadowski wrote:
In article
,
Travis wrote:

on an early stereo Q160 ( chassis...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 1st 10, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony[_4_]
new jukebox collector website-need help

matt wrote:
On Feb 22, 12:28 pm, Tony wrote:
matt wrote:
I am building my new website (still under construction). It's
dedicated to the hobby of pinball machine...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 10, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Rockola Magazine Drive Motor noise

Rob Blakeslee wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:26 pm, Tony wrote:
Rob Blakeslee wrote:
It seems like I have a clicking or ratcheting noise coming from my
magazine drive motor...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 10, 09:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Rob Blakeslee wrote:
It seems like I have a clicking or ratcheting noise coming from my
magazine drive motor on my Rockola 460. It only happens at two areas
on the magazine and they seem like...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 13th 10, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Tech: how can I connect jukebox to an external receiver

kreed wrote:
On Feb 13, 3:44 am, Tony wrote:
kreed wrote:
On Feb 12, 7:58 am, Max Pinball wrote:
kreed, thx fo the detailed response... it...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 10, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

kreed wrote:
On Feb 12, 7:58 am, Max Pinball wrote:
kreed, thx fo the detailed response... it all makes sense.

Regarding the input and mute circuits. I get what you are...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 5th 10, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Rockola 429 question

wrote:
Hi,

Im having a problem with a Rockola 429 I just got.

When a single selection is made the mech will load a record on
turntable(which is spinning) and...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 10, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony[_4_]
Seeburg 222 selector problems

Tim wrote:
Just started recently.I make a selection and it goes to a random
selection and starts playing,after I eject that selection,it goes to
another random and starts playing.I usually have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52