Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 23rd 09, 05:03 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone know where I can find a switch actuating spring part #42299

Does anyone know where I can find a switch actuating spring item # 39 part #42299 showed in the parts book.

It is a little cooper bracket that actuates the woble plate microswitch.

Or is there...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 09, 09:26 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 454 help needed

Hi everyone, we're still trouble shooting our 454 and have come to a point where your help would be appreciated.

First, it looks like our gripper housing assembly is binding and we don't know how to...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 09, 09:05 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Tony, I tried emailing you directly but haven't...

Tony, I tried emailing you directly but haven't heard from you yet. I am interested in your Gripper Housing Assembly. I'm also looking for a top glass but it sounds like you're missing the one I need...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 2nd 09, 11:55 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Smile Thanks John, maybe that's how it broke in the...

Thanks John, maybe that's how it broke in the first place. Hopefully I'll find one.

-david
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 09, 09:01 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Question Rockola 454 glass needed

I'm looking for a replacement glass that goes above the selector buttons of a Rockola 454. I'm not sure of the part number yet (waiting on the manual) or if the 453 would be compatible. Does anyone...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 24th 08, 10:14 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Exclamation Rockola 474 selection problem.

We have almost everything working on our Rockola 474, the last problem we're seeing is the selector buttons. We're having intermitent problems in making a selection. Sometimes when we push the third...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 23rd 08, 08:38 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Thumbs up Try pinball rebel, free to use online and strips...

Try pinball rebel, free to use online and strips look pretty good.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/other/title.htm

-david
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 08, 10:16 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Smile Cleaned the selector plate and filled the box...

Cleaned the selector plate and filled the box with records...looks like the selector is working properly now!
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 08, 05:09 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Smile CORRECTION: It wasn't exactly our fuses so much...

CORRECTION:
It wasn't exactly our fuses so much as our fuse holders. We replaced the holders and THAT gave us audio.

Last stop on the list is the selection keyboard. Some of the buttons aren't...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 31st 08, 01:02 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Thumbs up WE HAVE SOUND! Apparently our initial fuse check...

WE HAVE SOUND! Apparently our initial fuse check wasn't as accurate as I thought it was. After replacing a fuse we now have sound!

We're now going to go back and fine tune our selection process....
Forum: Juke Boxes May 30th 08, 07:22 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Smile Thanks David, We did clean the slip ring contacts...

Thanks David, We did clean the slip ring contacts which made a drastic improvement. We didn't have enough records in the box to test it accurately but it has been much more responsive. I came across...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 08, 10:01 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Exclamation We replaced the motor, we're almost at functional...

We replaced the motor, we're almost at functional operation! We can get a selection to be placed on the turntable however we're still not getting any sound. Could an amp cap kit fix our sound...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 08, 09:54 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
I found a working motor from Bill Butterfield...

I found a working motor from Bill Butterfield http://www.jukebox-parts.com/

Only problem is getting the write pins to write consistently now. We're getting sporadic selections...or...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 08, 08:34 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Charlie, I found this old post but it doesn't...

Charlie, I found this old post but it doesn't look like NAPA has this part in 2008 (at least not online). Do you know if there is a new part number or do I just need to go to the store and find it?...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 08, 04:12 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
So our write motor appears to be bad. I'm going...

So our write motor appears to be bad. I'm going to try to see if I can fix it by giving it a good cleaning but if that doesn't work, I'll probbably need a new one. Does anyone have a write motor (I...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 13th 08, 04:24 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Write motor needed Rock-ola 474

After a little over a week of playing with our new juke we found that we have a bad writing motor. I think it's also refered to as the "search motor". I've found 3 part numbers:

Schematic:...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 10th 08, 04:03 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
David, thanks for the tips, it helped us see some...

David, thanks for the tips, it helped us see some operation with your manual pin suggestion. I was mistaken, we do have a coin acceptor, it's just not working properly. Unfortunately we haven't had...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 5th 08, 07:13 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
1st Rockola 474 Newbie question on where to start...

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and wanted to see if I could get some advice/suggestions on a juke I picked up this weekend. It's a Rockola 474. The previous owner thought it had a bad amp and...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18