Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C. Morgan
Forum: Books December 22nd 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By C. Morgan
N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

if they're going to legalize this, then they might as well legalize marriage
between immediate family members.....it's just as wholesome

"The Bobino" wrote in...
Forum: Books December 22nd 06, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 8
Posted By C. Morgan
Beware of auctionittoday104 on eBay!!!!!!

thank you for the reference.....I will now begin doing business in earnest
with auctionittoday104

"RWF" wrote in message
Beware of...
Forum: Books December 22nd 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By C. Morgan
Off topic crap from Bobino

I volunteer at the local animal shelter and take care of my ever-growing
clowder of "special needs" cats.

heh heh....the only special need that cats have is the need to be blown
apart with my...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3