Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dobra
Forum: General Discussion January 9th 13, 11:45 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By dobra
We will fix this soon Some larger screens of the...

We will fix this soon

Some larger screens of the stamps from the Russian empire

http://savepic.org/2500501.jpg

http://savepic.org/2504597.jpg

http://savepic.org/2494357.jpg
Forum: General Discussion December 19th 12, 05:33 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By dobra
I apologize for the wrong photos. Here are photos...

I apologize for the wrong photos. Here are photos with the stamps :)

A postcard of the Kingdom of Bavaria with a girl in national costume of...
Forum: General Discussion December 18th 12, 09:20 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By dobra
Portrait of a soldier of the Russian...

Portrait of a soldier of the Russian empire
http://distory.com/system/thumbs/attachments/data/000/002/678/preview/photo001.jpg

Portrait of inhabitants of the Russian...
Forum: General Discussion December 18th 12, 09:15 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By dobra
Thumbs up Photos of the 19th and early 20th century

Hello,

I'd like to show you our new project called Distory

It all began from collection old photos, documents and magazines. Then I decided to show all my collectibles to everybody and help...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4