Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark B.[_2_]
Forum: Coins January 3rd 09, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
See you all later

"don't look" don't wrote in What's the point?

to put all powersellers out to pasture....it's too easy
eBay doesn't enforce their 3 strike NPB rule. I'm proof.
Forum: Coins January 3rd 09, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
See you all later

I have to run and leave negative feedback and DSRs of 1 on eBay for another
$1 buy it now item that I failed to pay for. Three NPB strikes and you're
out is a myth. I already have 4 and this one...
Forum: Coins January 3rd 09, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Where freedom isn't free

"Paul Ciszek" wrote in message
Not for women it doesn't.

Of course not......as well it should be. American women are mostly whores
and...
Forum: Coins January 3rd 09, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Where freedom isn't free

"mazorj" wrote in message
Got a cite for the #17 *and* the #1 rankings?

The Heritage Foundation put U.S. at #5 in economic...
Forum: Coins January 2nd 09, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Where freedom isn't free

The UAE has more freedoms than the US does now, and they're ruled by a royal
family. Here you have pseudo-freedom and sheep that believe whatever
they're told by the government and media.
The US has...
Forum: Coins January 2nd 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
A Texan looks at Lincoln on the 200th anniversary of his birth

"note.boy" wrote Once every 10,000 years a
magical bird flies over a mountain and drops a feather, when the feathers
have worn the mountain flat, that's infinity.

I...
Forum: Autographs January 1st 09, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

"Gummby3" wrote in message
I would rather the drunk driver be "inconvenienced" at a checkpoint than
have him ram into...
Forum: Coins December 31st 08, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
A Texan looks at Lincoln on the 200th anniversary of his birth

"mazorj" wrote in message
How so?

Translation: mazorj needs to go back to school
Forum: Autographs December 31st 08, 11:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

"Gummby3" wrote in Happy New Year to all - be
smart and don't mix drinking and driving.
The results aren't worth it.

And watch out for nazi drunk driving checkpoints...
Forum: Coins December 31st 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
A Texan looks at Lincoln on the 200th anniversary of his birth

Darwin was a great man, proving that God doesn't exist.

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Hello

Interesting...
Forum: Coins December 31st 08, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

Chinese sellers have a right to make a profit too.

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Ebay is officially engaged in...
Forum: Coins December 31st 08, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

"Anonymous" wrote in message This is
basically, as I see it and comprehend it, aiding and abetting the
criminals
in their fraud and scams!

What did you expect? ...
Forum: Coins December 29th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.democrats
Replies: 47
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
The Great Obama Birth Certificate Coverup

"Cindi LaFontaine" wrote in message
Obamas birth certicifate is proven to be a total fraud here

You sound like someone that takes it...
Forum: Coins December 29th 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 68
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Check Buy Coin Prices Online?

"spud" wrote in message
Is there anyplace online I can check for buy/sell prices until the books
arrive?

Yeah, you might try...
Forum: Coins December 29th 08, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 32
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

"Frank Provasek" wrote in Finnan advocated the murder
of a billion Muslims. He should be ashamed...or committed to a mental
facility.

I fail to see what is wrong with the...
Forum: General Discussion December 28th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 20
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Who will fight for suspended ebay sellers?

wrote in message eBay wants their nose so far up
the buyers
butt

Then they should have been sticking their nose up the sellers' asses since
the majority of sellers were...
Forum: Paper Money December 28th 08, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 21
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Who will fight for suspended ebay sellers?

wrote in message eBay wants their nose so far up
the buyers
butt

Then they should have been sticking their nose up the sellers' asses since
the majority of sellers were...
Forum: Coins December 26th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 32
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
When you egg him on all the time, how can you sue him just because you
ended up
crying more than he?

Menning, you can't really blame...
Forum: Coins December 26th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
1913 Indian Head Buffalo Nickel - Town celebrates antique coin mold

"Mike Marotta" wrote in SIDNEY, OHIO, has a bank
designed by Louis Sullivan. I wish I had
known.

My saintly mother was born in Sidney. Don't ever mention that town again...
Forum: Books December 26th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 27
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Determining value of used books.

Palmer, you are a windbag. And you screwed up.....just admit your mistakes
and move along.

"Bill" wrote in...
Forum: Coins December 25th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
What we should have said?

"Gary" wrote in Who are you?? Why are you
disrupting this coin chat group?

Is that how you reply to a legitimate answer?
He asked me about coin shops.
C'mon Gary,...
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
British tourist strikes gold in Jerusalem parking lot

Let me guess.......the fool didn't keep any for himself.

"Jim Higgins" wrote in message
British...
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Book Review: 100 Greatest Ancient Coins

this book is a waste of good trees

"Mike Marotta" wrote in message
Book Review: 100 Greatest Ancient...
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Parmelee Auction Fistfight and RCC

"Mike Marotta" wrote in message
Has numismatics ever been any
different than it is today?

Yes, several years ago, people were throwing their...
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Mark B.[_2_]
Old times

" wrote in message
news:QWa3l.28357Most of all we had information and family values.

You can thank Christian Right Republican pervy values for supplanting...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25