Rowe R-74 turntable speed by Tim S
I am having a few issues with the play speed as it varies when playing a record.I have a speed coil on the way so that should be installed in a few days. I have the manual and I am trying to adjust the counter weight. I loosened the lock nut but the counter weight will not turn. I have a stylus...
Today 02:23 AM
by Tim Serbin Go to last post
3 58 Juke Boxes