Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skooters_in_town
Forum: Juke Boxes June 17th 19, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Skooters_in_town
Cap kits

Anyone know of any sites (besides eBay) that I can get a cap kit for a rockola princess 424 from 1964? Vern Tisdales sons website is gone.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 30th 18, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Skooters_in_town
I need some leads for cap kits

Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 14th 18, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Skooters_in_town
Volume going up and Down

Hello all. I have a Rockola Princess 424 and the volume goes up and down. Sometimes the volume will completely go away and then go back up. I have not recapped it and was hoping it could be something...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 14th 10, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Skooters_in_town
How do you install a Rowe/AMI cd wallbox?

I want to hook my wallbox into my MMCD-1 100 cd Rowe jukebox. The
wallbox has 9 connections inside.... The L and R channels must be the
speakers. I am assuming that most of the other connections will...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 30th 10, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Skooters_in_town
Help! replacing molded paper capacitors

I too have paper style MT type caps that I should probably replace
even though they seem to have passed the test.I am on digi-key and im
not sure.

Ken says to use: Use "metalized polyester film"...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 30th 10, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Skooters_in_town
What to check when 2 ceramic capacitors get too hot, where is GuruKen when you need him?

Working on a 1962 rockola princess 424. Plays fine but after a while
the volume begins to get really low. This must be because of 2 ceramic
capacitors? I think they are, that stick out of the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 11th 10, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Skooters_in_town
Rockola Princess-- distorted sound volume going up and down

Im working on my Rockola Princess 424. According to the
troubleshooting manual the amp needs serviced. What should I check
first? WTB......Also if anyone has an amp 40218-1-A Rockola amp I may
be...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 2nd 08, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Skooters_in_town
ROWE MMCD-1 cd jukebox has a Message Center on the lcd screen? whoknew?

I was playing around in the programming menu. I was in the attract
menu (2). 0-5 uses various functions and 6-9 are N/A according to the
manual. But I discovered that (7) is a function!! It is the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8