Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 1.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MJKolodziej
Forum: Coins June 17th 10, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By MJKolodziej
Question on Dollar coins

"oly" wrote in message
On Jun 16, 2:51 pm, "Michael Benveniste" wrote:
"Bob-tx"...
Forum: Coins March 20th 10, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By MJKolodziej
The new Boy Scout Silver Dollar from the US Mint? Why a girl?

"MKW" wrote in message
Can someone tell me again why there is a female featured on the Boy
Scout...
Forum: Coins November 17th 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By MJKolodziej
D log cabins

I got $10 worth of cents today for the cash registers and they were all D
Log Cabins.
I might trade.
mk
Forum: Coins August 15th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By MJKolodziej
Looking for distinctive coin

"Steve McQueen" wrote in message
Hi guys,

This question may be a little out of the ordinary but I was wondering if
I...
Forum: Coins August 12th 09, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By MJKolodziej
1901 cent found in change*

Indian head cent 1901 in the till last night. It's the third Indian head
I've seen in the last year.
Someone is this small town is letting these go.
mk
*I count out two cash register drawers twice...
Forum: Coins December 26th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 32
Posted By MJKolodziej
Notice to customers of FRANKCOINS on eBay

"RWF" wrote in message
OK, we are all convinced that you are a sockpuppet now.

Speak for your self ****head. Why can't you stay in my...
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By MJKolodziej
British tourist strikes gold in Jerusalem parking lot

"Jim Higgins" wrote in message
British tourist strikes gold in Jerusalem parking lot
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By MJKolodziej
This guy has quite an imagination

"Jim Menning" wrote in message
Good for a few chuckles:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120350753046

Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By MJKolodziej
Tips on How to Avoid Fraud on Collectible Coins

I remember talking to an old
time coin dealer many years ago who said that "The biggest crooks are
on the other side of the counter".

For that dealer, that may be true. At least, from your...
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By MJKolodziej
FS: 1937-S UNC Buffalo Nickel

"sgt23" wrote in message
On Dec 21, 3:15 pm, Gary wrote:
Forum: Coins December 19th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By MJKolodziej
Removing coins frpm plastric holders

"oly" wrote in message
On Dec 19, 8:32 am, "MJKolodziej"
wrote:
and...
Forum: Coins December 19th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By MJKolodziej
Removing coins frpm plastric holders

and embarassment to this forum.

oly

I cannot believe you just said that.
LOL!
mk
Made me smile.
Forum: Coins December 12th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 32
Posted By MJKolodziej
U.S. Sen. Harkin: Praises passage of act to honor national parks on quarters

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"shreadvector" wrote in message
Forum: Coins December 11th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By MJKolodziej
Why was Frank Provasek suspended from eBay????????????

"No User" wrote in message

"RWF" wrote in message

"Rob"...
Forum: Coins December 10th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By MJKolodziej
Banks tellers don't like.......

Banks tellers don't like $2s, halves, sacs, SBAs, Prezi bucks, or even Ikes.
I was getting change today and Jane asked me if I wanted the "dollars" she
had. I she knows I like coins. I aid sure...
Forum: Coins December 2nd 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By MJKolodziej
All Gone!

"No User" wrote in message
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfrankcoins
you sorry ****er
Forum: Coins December 2nd 08, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By MJKolodziej
The Grade Of A Coin Is Everything

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 7:45 pm, "RWF" wrote:
"Frank...
Forum: Coins December 2nd 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"No User" wrote in message
"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
Forum: Coins December 1st 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By MJKolodziej
Barroso says crisis has brought Britain closer to euro

Completely of topic, have you seen London Bridge?
mk
Forum: Coins November 29th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By MJKolodziej
No dollar bill? Coin lobbyists will cost us all

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"MJKolodziej" wrote in message
Forum: Coins November 29th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By MJKolodziej
No dollar bill? Coin lobbyists will cost us all

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Hello

Interesting article below. Nothing was brough up on
Seigniorage...
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By MJKolodziej
About the troll "Always Learning"

"G" wrote in message
Please ignore and excuse the inappropriate behavior of Always Learning.
It is a troll, and I normally do not...
Forum: Coins November 26th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By MJKolodziej
Here's a New TPG Service: ANC?

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
New to me at least. Interestingly, the description block claims it's
ANACS,
and it sure...
Forum: Coins November 22nd 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By MJKolodziej
Ten years on ebay.

"note.boy" wrote in message
I signed up 10 years ago today and I have only encountered a couple of
scumbags in that time,...
Forum: Coins November 22nd 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By MJKolodziej
Found my first "round pound" in a coin counter

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
Bank coin counter where you can lift the lid to see if anything never
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200