Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lord Penis
Forum: Coins January 29th 18, 10:41 AM Posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.dylan,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Lord Penis
Sphincter

On 28-Jan-18 23:31, wrote:
On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 11:17:09 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
No, Brooke, I'm not Allen Ginsberg, who was called the dirt...
Forum: Coins January 29th 18, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Lord Penis
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery (Top 10 video series)

On 28-Jan-18 21:27, wrote:
On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 9:16:22 PM UTC-5, ME wrote:
What year?

I think the real question here is did Will donate his...
Forum: Coins January 20th 18, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.collecting.coins,rec.arts.poems
Replies: 1
Posted By Lord Penis
Sphincter

On 20-Jan-18 06:22, Will Dockery wrote:
It seems obvious to me why this Allen Ginsberg poem was posted.

Because it was you and Pickering's wedding song.

Just sayin'/.
Forum: Coins January 19th 18, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Lord Penis
Sphincter

On 18-Jan-18 18:47, wrote:
On Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 3:41:38 PM UTC-8, drive-by wrote:

Shalom & Erev tov...this was written in 1986. He had a relationship...
Forum: Coins January 12th 18, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.dylan,rec.arts.poems,rec.collecting.coins,rec.music.dylan
Replies: 0
Posted By Lord Penis
Rebbie Pickering on cunnilingus

On 11-Jan-18 21:09, Yesterday wrote:
Stephan Pickering just had to comment on Michael Douglas' diagnosis of tongue cancer and its causes:

Shalom & Boker tov...it is a chance one takes...I have...
Forum: Coins December 23rd 17, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.obituaries,rec.collecting.coins,rec.music.dylan,alt.arts.poetry.comments
Replies: 0
Posted By Lord Penis
Charlie Fred Whitley Sr. 1930-2017

On 23-Dec-17 09:01, Will Dockery wrote:
Charlie Fred Whitley Sr. May 29th 1930-December 20 2017.

My Uncle on my mother's side of the family, the Whitley Family of La Grange, Georgia.

Are you...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6