Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bremick
Forum: Coins October 18th 17, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Bremick
Any oldtimers around?

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message
Just checking if any oldfimers are still around

Richard

Check in here a couple times a year. ...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 16, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Bremick
For sale: 2016 Gold Mercury Dime

"oepepper" wrote in message
Fresh from the mint. 2016 gold mercury dime.

Forum: Coins January 15th 15, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Bremick
Hello????

Hi, Bruce! Glad to hear from you again! Nice to see that you're
still willling to talk to someone other than yourself! Once in a
while, we say something interesting! Maybe.... :)

I...
Forum: Coins January 14th 15, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Bremick
Hello????

"Eric Babula" wrote in message
Hello,
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at...
Forum: Coins June 18th 14, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Bremick
Familiar name in Coin World

"Jud" wrote in message
Well, it was good to see you in print Bruce. I had an unusual thing happen
to me a few...
Forum: Coins June 17th 14, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Bremick
Familiar name in Coin World

"Jud" wrote in message
Couldn't help but notice that Bruce Remick has had 2 letters to the editor
in Coin...
Forum: Coins March 8th 14, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Bremick
Calif. couple strike $10 million gold-coin bonanza

wrote in message
Pardon, I should have said Mr. Remick! Pardon and best regards! Oly

No need to be so...
Forum: Coins March 8th 14, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 29
Posted By Bremick
Calif. couple strike $10 million gold-coin bonanza

wrote in message
And it should be said that the hoard must be from the 1895 era based upon
the latest dates that...
Forum: Coins January 29th 14, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Bremick
Local Man Caught Selling Counterfeit Morgans He Bought on eBay

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message

"Bremick" wrote in message

"Jerry...
Forum: Coins January 20th 14, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Bremick
Local Man Caught Selling Counterfeit Morgans He Bought on eBay

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message
On Sunday, January 19, 2014 3:57:16 PM UTC-5, Phil DeMayo wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jan...
Forum: Coins April 29th 13, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Bremick
Star Notes

Is there any short term collector premium value on modern star notes that
are nice but not crisp new? Every few months or so I run across a clean $20
star note and am tempted to keep it. Are...
Forum: Coins April 15th 13, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Bremick
Golden?

I expect to see values of precious metals rise and fall for various
reasons, but I also thought they were usually immune from "feed-on-itself"
panic selling and that's one reason they are...
Forum: Coins April 6th 13, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By Bremick
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

"Ruben" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:31:46 -0600, Trevor wrote:

Thanks, this was very helpful!

No it wasn't helpful. It was biased and not...
Forum: Coins April 4th 13, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By Bremick
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

"Trevor" wrote in message ...

I'm getting back into actively collecting coins again, and I'm wondering
about the advantages of buying slabbed coins. For example, I'm...
Forum: Coins February 11th 13, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Bremick
1oz Silver Eagle - 1996 - Key Date ?

"ps56k" wrote in message ...

is there anything about the text desc highlighting -
"The key date! "...
Forum: Coins February 9th 13, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Bremick
1oz Silver Eagle - 1996 - Key Date ?

"ps56k" wrote in message ...

I've been buying some 1oz American Silver Eagles for my son,
going back to his birthdate in 1990 -

It appears that the 1996 Silver Eagle...
Forum: Coins February 6th 13, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Bremick
ANA Sued by former Executive Director Larry Shepherd

"oly" wrote in message

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:07:02 PM UTC-6, bremick wrote:
"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins February 6th 13, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Bremick
ANA Sued by former Executive Director Larry Shepherd

"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message ...

bremick wrote:

"RyAnne Scott" wrote in message ...

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO - The...
Forum: Coins February 5th 13, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Bremick
Bob Brinker on gold

"Steve Spradlin" wrote in message

I was listening to the Bob Brinker radio show for a few minutes during
the Super Bowl...
Forum: Coins February 5th 13, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Bremick
ANA Sued by former Executive Director Larry Shepherd

"RyAnne Scott" wrote in message ...

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO - The American Numismatic Association was recently
served with a lawsuit by former Executive Director...
Forum: Coins February 2nd 13, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Bremick
Getting my Dad into gold and Silver

"Jason Leeds" wrote in message ...

My father lost a lot of money in the stock market in 2008, I told him in the
summer of 2008 to get his money out because I...
Forum: Coins January 28th 13, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Bremick
coins for $150?

"oly" wrote in message

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 6:29:09 PM UTC-6, bremick wrote:
"oly" wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 28th 13, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 48
Posted By Bremick
Trillion Dollar Coin

"oly" wrote in message

On Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:29:56 PM UTC-6, Frank Galikanokus wrote:
bremick wrote: "Frank Galikanokus"...
Forum: Coins January 28th 13, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 48
Posted By Bremick
Trillion Dollar Coin

bremick wrote:

"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message ...

oly wrote:

On...
Forum: Coins January 28th 13, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Bremick
coins for $150?