Rockola 442,443 by Rufcar
Hi new to the group. I have had this rockola 442 443 a long time and had it perfect but let it sit about 2 years in my heated and humidity controlled garage. 1st off everything works and plays except now the A side records do not index. The coin goes in the library picks the record tabs and the...
Today 12:00 AM
by Rufcar Go to last post
0 12 Juke Boxes