Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E M F
Forum: Juke Boxes August 4th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 18
Posted By E M F
Prices! Bottom has dropped out!

Juke box fun scribbled;

wrote in message
Jukeboxes aren't worth what they used to be. I see alot...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 9th 08, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By E M F
12AX7 In Seeburg Amps

"DesotoFireflite" -523-this
wrote in message ...

As I recall the amp was similar to the Q160,...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 4th 08, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By E M F
12AX7 In Seeburg Amps

"1957 DesotoFireflite 345 CID " scribbled;

"DesotoFireflite" -523-this
wrote in message ...

Forum: Juke Boxes July 1st 08, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By E M F
Seeburg C Low Volume

"wdlanning" wrote in message

Check the bass & trebel control switches, AGC control switch & speaker
control switch...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 28th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By E M F
Seeburg C Low Volume

"wdlanning" wrote in message
The amp has long volume and I am thinking it is the output transformer.
How does one...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 2nd 08, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By E M F
Seeburg V amp motorboating (oscillating)

pinball scribbled;

"pinball" wrote in message
I have a Seeburg V amp that when you put in both 6L6's it starts
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 08, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By E M F
My first jukebox bought today

Par4 nl scribbled;

"Par4n1" wrote in message

I just bought my first Jukebox this evening. It is a Seeburg...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 16th 08, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By E M F
Rockola 1428 cd jukebox

"Arie" scribbled;

"arie" wrote in message
I am looking for information about the Rockola 1428 CD...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By E M F
Seeburg q160 TSU1 recapping

"JP" scribbled;

"JP" wrote in message
On Mar 2, 11:50 am, wrote:
I decided to...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 08, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By E M F
KD HUMM

wrote in message
Have seeburg KD . Have a loud humm when the mech is in the scan
position and it...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 25th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By E M F
1939 Seeburg Classic

"Tubesearch" wrote in message
I am in search of people that have been working on "1939...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 25th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By E M F
1939 Seeburg Classic

Tube search scribbled;

"Tubesearch" wrote in message
I am in search of people that have...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By E M F
Hi! I'm New Here - Just Got a Seeburg 147 For Restoration

FOOLS scribbled;

"Fools!" wrote in message
Thanks a ton! I'll definately be using every...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By E M F
Hi! I'm New Here - Just Got a Seeburg 147 For Restoration

Fools scribbled;

"Fools!" wrote in message
I'm new to the Jukebox forums and jukeboxes in...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 9th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By E M F
201 selection problems

micstepug scribbled;

wrote in message
My 201 has suddenly started playing songs randomly. For...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 25th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By E M F
Seeburg 222 not loud enough

Ken G scribbled;

"Ken G." wrote in message
The amp is rebuilt with new caps and tubes but it is not very loud ,
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By E M F
Wanted 6CZ5 tubes

Ken G scribbled;

"Ken G." wrote in message
Need 4 new 6CZ5 tubes .

Mod the amp to take 6BQ5's......GC
Forum: Juke Boxes February 26th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By E M F
Seeburg V200 dual price module problems

I am working on A V200 converted to a VL200 . When a selection is made, the
letter and number keys stay latched until you turn off power and the dual
price module resets.
The Juke works fine with...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 25th 07, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By E M F
what to use to clean Wurlitzer 800 plastics?

Joe scribbled;

"Joe H" wrote in message
I have an original set of 800 plastics that have a dullness to...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19