Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: joe_x
Forum: Juke Boxes October 9th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By joe_x
JukeTrax CD Title program problems

I subscribed to JukeTrax to print CD title cards. It worked OK for a few
days, but has not worked for the last month or more.
Calls to the website phone number either go unanswered.
Does anyone know...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 28th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By joe_x
Wurlitzer 1100 door finish

Hello Mike,
Thanks for the detailed description on your use of veneer on the door.
I think I'm going to try the faux woodgraining method on my door. I did a
google search on "wood grain finish" and...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 25th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By joe_x
Wurlitzer 1100 door finish

Thanks for the response John.
Checking with car restoration people is a great suggestion.
I remember reading about the process some time ago. As I remember, they
use rollers designed for the curves...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 25th 08, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By joe_x
Wurlitzer 1100 door finish

I want to refinish the burly maple finish on my 1100 door, and am looking
for input.
Victory Glass has a decal kit - does anyone have any experience or
comments regarding this product?
I'd like to...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By joe_x
Rowe Amplifier Accessory Board

Excuse this dumb question, - You did make sure that you're using the volume
control pot that is on the accessory board, right?
The other thought I had is, did you try an input to the accessory...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 18th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By joe_x
Keeping mute from muting

First - the Happ kit you found isn't the one that Rowe makes, but maybe it
does the same thing as the rowe kit. Maybe somebody else knows.

Second, if you figured out a way to suppress mute, then...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 17th 08, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By joe_x
Keeping mute from muting

Steve,
I believe the clean way to feed an external sound source into your R93 amp
is to install the Amplifier accesory board kit that Rowe makes. It mounts
on the amp, and has several options. One of...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 8th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By joe_x
Rowe R-91 Power Consumption Question

The service manual spec page for the R-91 lists power requirements as
follows:
120 VAC 60Hz is 360 watts 3.7 amps
220/240 VAC 50 Hz is 400 watts, 2.6 amps

I'm guessing thats close to what the...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 14th 07, 01:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By joe_x
WTB: Rockola 1428 door parts

I have a Rockola 1428 door that is missing some chrome parts. If anyone is
parting out a door, and wants to sell all or some of it, please contact
me. I also need some plastics, but I know these are...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9